raz-0

Worst movies you've paid to see.

My Bloody Valentine 3D

Crappy slasher film in 3D. Only thing that made it worth it was that the chick I took got scared pretty easily and looked to me for comfort... especially afterwards, if you know what I mean..

This is the first movie that came to mind for me. Funny you beat me to it. The 3D was downright embarrassing.

Glad you caught your nut, though.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I'm amazed at some of the movies you guys think qualify for 'worst movie you've paid to see'! Sure, some of those movies weren't very good, but some of them, you must have had some insanely misplaced expectations for. I can't imagine what you are expecting movies like Half Baked, Sucker Punch (which was awesome BTW), Blood Valentine 3D, The Last Airbender, Water World, and Blood Beach to be like. These movies aren't exactly suppose to have riveting plots to them...

Quarintine. Shot almost entirely in night vision. Scenes that weren't (shot in NV) were too dark to see anything. It still qualifies as the worst movie I've ever seen, aside from worst I've seen in the theater.

I'm amazed at some of the movies you guys think qualify for 'worst movie you've paid to see'! Sure, some of those movies weren't very good, but some of them, you must have had some insanely misplaced expectations for. I can't imagine what you are expecting movies like Half Baked, Sucker Punch (which was awesome BTW), Blood Valentine 3D, The Last Airbender, Water World, and Blood Beach to be like. These movies aren't exactly suppose to have riveting plots to them...

I didn't have high expectations for the Last Airbender.  I knew it was based off a cartoon.  That doesn't excuse the fact that the writing, dialogue, and acting were worse than a high school play.   It wasn't the subject matter, it was the execution.  TMNT was also based off a cartoon and wasn't as bad.

The village by m night shamilyan. I was mad after watching it. After signs every movie he made sucked more than a 3 dollar whore

Fact, which is why anyone expecting 'The Last Airbender' to be good had misguided expectations.  :blind:

Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy

Great books.

Somebody should have spoken up and said something while they were making the movie.

Time Bandits. Goodness Gracious. Worst part about that movie was it was on daily rotation on HBO for about 200 years.

Ishtar

Time Bandits

oops did I just date myself lol

Ishtar was kind of amusing. Sort of a modern day Hope & Crosby "On the road" movie. It had funny parts.

And Time Bandits was cool if you were a kid when you saw it. it was done by Terry Gilliam, who has made some of my favorite movies ever (Brazil, 12 Monkeys).

Three amigos was pretty bad

If you watch it 10 times or more, it becomes really funny.

Great books.

Somebody should have spoken up and said something while they were making the movie.

Time Bandits. Goodness Gracious. Worst part about that movie was it was on daily rotation on HBO for about 200 years.

Time bandits was awesome when I was like 6/7 years old lol. I remember watching it on cable as a kid when the cable box had a slide thing you had to move to change the channel. Now I've dated myself. Dark Crystal was cool around the same time.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Godzilla 2000.

Saw it when I was a little kid and my grandparents took me. It was billed as two giant godzilla creatures fighting it out. It was awful. The effects were pretty bad, and the English dubbing over the actors was the WORST dub I have EVER seen in my life (worse than the old spaghetti westerns!)