Shawnmoore81

Crazy censorship

Have you noticed any 'insects' that never seem to stop buzzing by your head?  Or that "spider" in the corner by the ceiling?  It's really the secret government microdrones monitoring everything you say, and every move you make.

They know about you and what you're doing....

I just tested it. Obama was indeed deleted.

Stop it.  You make a thread called "Crazy Censorship" in which you claim Obama cannot be sent via text message.   :rolleyes:

Well it turn out that it's true, so.........

Whats an       phone.  Wait...... and       phone.    What the hell!!        must be watching me!

Who sounds like the loon now? All he said was that it happens, and he doesn't know why, but it is weird. No claims of anything like what you are saying. And he is right. I did it too my text too. It is weird. I don't know why it happened. This is both true, provable, and no conspiracy. In fact, the only 'conspiracy' I see is you claiming that it is one. Ironic?

The radio waves must have bounced of the foil and got lost in the atmosphere. 

Who sounds like the loon now. All he said was that it happens, and he doesn't know why, but it is weird. No claims of anything like that. And he is right. I did it too my text too. It is weird. I don't know why it happened. This is both true, provable, and no conspiracy. In fact, the only 'conspiracy' I see is you claiming that it is one. Ironic?

Mine was obviously in jest. He did claim "crazy censorship"

1. cen·sor·ship  
    /ˈsensərˌSHip/

Noun
    The practice of officially examining books, movies, etc., and suppressing unacceptable parts.

Synonyms

censure - censor