After 7 long months I finally got my FID/ P2P!!

Initially started the process mid January, Fingerprinted and everything turned in mid February and August I got my permit!  Time to go shopping!!! And with a6-7 month process I guess its time to start saving for another couple pistols and apply for more permits.... I hope more of you got good news today!!!

I'm amazed that Jersey City has a 1 to 2 week turn around. Luck of the draw in Jersey.

I bet it's because they have relatively fewer applicants. I mean requiring a notarized letter from your employer? It requires 1) being comfortable telling you're boss that you're getting a gun 2) that person not being anti-gun 3) that person willing to go to the trouble of having the letter notarized. I should have had an FID years ago when I first looked into it when I was living in Jersey City. But the notarized employer letter thing did a pretty good job of discouraging me.

I bet it's because they have relatively fewer applicants. I mean requiring a notarized letter from your employer? It requires 1) being comfortable telling you're boss that you're getting a gun 2) that person not being anti-gun 3) that person willing to go to the trouble of having the letter notarized. I should have had an FID years ago when I first looked into it when I was living in Jersey City. But the notarized employer letter thing did a pretty good job of discouraging me.

I hope you're a member of NJ2AS.  Give Frank a call and discuss that with him.  That sounds pretty illegal to me.

Wink-Wink, congrats on your paper!!!  Now, go get you somethin'!

C