Eff P

LAX Ammo Sale

Ever use any yet? Heard it got good ratings. Just got my 1000 rounds today in plastic ammo can. Stuff shines and looks better made than factory. Hopefully try some out in the next few days. With shipping and can, comes out to about $.29 a round. Pretty good deal!

post-5135-137840126971_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2 Pro

Fedex tried to deliver my 1k rounds of 9mm from LAX today....of course the tracking said tomorrow so i took off then...sigh.

Yea, ya have to sign for it. FedEx actually had an automated call to me yesterday saying sig is required and if can't be home, to make arrangements.... Never had that before...

Good to hear... 45acp is my next 1K purchase...

Gotta say, by time you roll the free ammo box in, (Amazon 15bux) and the shipping, it's still a deal. Stuff is highly polished and lubed. Found some with a few slight mars, but other than that, can't see them having issues.

very good in my experience. bought a 500 round case of 45 from them. have yet to have a failure after 300 rounds.

Soooo....I got my case of 9mm today from LAX.  Excellent looking rounds, very clean.  But dont you know, the damn thing came up 5 rounds short!!!  Should i email them?  seems silly for 5 rounds but hell, I did pay to get all of them!  They probably wouldnt believe me anyways...urgh..

Call them and let them know, then tell us the results. I want to know about their customer service. I dont think they would give you a hard time about 5 rounds; I doubt your trying to rip them off by 5 rounds.

They say on their site I believe its not an exact count and it may be off a few rounds. They load up the cans by the pound.

Can't believe you counted them... Consider the free ammo can for your worth. They go for about 12-15 bux on Amazon...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I didn't really count them.. I put the rounds in 100rd range boxes and the last box came up 5rds short.

Gotta get some of those myself. But in the mean time, ziplocks bags are your friend. ;)

Gotta get some of those myself. But in the mean time, ziplocks bags are your friend. ;)

Dont know why my last msg didnt post under the quote?  Maybe cuz i tried to do it on my phone?  Anyways, I got the ammo boxes on Amazon for only a few bucks each.  MTM case guard P-100 in 9mm.  They seem pretty well made.

mtm_P100_green.jpg