BlueLineFish

Newest Members

Very big congrats. Two boys. Awesome. I have two girls. Youre one up on me. You have a lot of late nights ahead of you but its all worth it Maybe get those henry golden boys with the personalised names on them. I couldnt be more jealous. God bless.

Hi all, just thought I would stop in since this is the new guys thread here for an intro, just want to say I love guns in a variety of ways, and no not that way, lol, but I am really on a learning curve sorta and I look forward to picking up some good info/help and also meeting some good people here, maybe even doing a meet and greet if someone is close enough.  So there it is and im gonna pay close attention but I will have questions as well. Good meeting you all and ready to roll.       JAZZ

Hi all, just thought I would stop in since this is the new guys thread here for an intro, just want to say I love guns in a variety of ways, and no not that way, lol, but I am really on a learning curve sorta and I look forward to picking up some good info/help and also meeting some good people here, maybe even doing a meet and greet if someone is close enough. So there it is and im gonna pay close attention but I will have questions as well. Good meeting you all and ready to roll. JAZZ

Lol...