gunguy1960

shooters grand opening

I don't have a time frame but there facebook or tips hardware facebook has lots of updates on what they are working on. They post alot of pictures. I drive by a lot and im anxious myself.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

I live in town and grew up with Tom they are great people.

My brother did the early sign up and i am sure i will go once in a while as a walk on.

As far as people friendly you will not find more friendly gun shop or range owners..

They are building this shop by themselves a few people from town are helping at night that are good friends of Tom and Diane.

No doubt this will be a top notch facility and will be very successful in this area.. 

Latest I heard was opening September 1st but I won't hold my breath.  I joined in last April and have been waiting for over a year for this place to open. I got an email last month saying I could set up my account for the range so the opening should come soon.  Pretty cool set up they have on that site. You use it to reserve a lane and also sign up for competitions, events, and classes. 

I don't mind paying for ammo at the range as long as the current store prices apply which are decent. Of course I would rather use my own ammo and save some money. Tom told me that his insurance won't allow members or renters to bring their own ammo in but he things that can change a couple months after he gets the doors open. I think he knows he will lose quite a few prospective members if they can't bring their own ammo. I asked him what would happen if he ran out of ammo and he said he has been stocking up for a while and supply is great but if some stock ran out, he would allow boxed ammo in if he was out of stock on a certain ammo like 9mm or .22 LR. 

This building is gorgeous and from the plans I saw it looks really well planned out. I may give archery a try as well with the new bow range they have as well. Can't wait for them open soon. Only 10 minutes from my front door. Getting tired of driving north to BA and Shore Shot especially during the summer month traffic.