Sign in to follow this  
bhunted

BCM Upper Receiver - M4 Flat Top - Demo Scratched - $99.00

Upper Receiver - M4 Flat Top (M4 Feedramps) Complete (Unassembled) - DEMO/Scratched

http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/Upper-Receiver-Assembly-M4-Flat-Top-demo-p/flat%20top%20-upper%20-m4%20demo.htm

The upper comes unassembled, but complete with BCM forward assist assembly and ejection port cover door assembly.
You must assemble it. (Assembly required) (all parts, but you will have to assemble together)

THESE ARE USED/DEMO UPPER RECEIVER ASSEMBLIES. Many have had a barrel mounted, and used as display model.  All will have several nicks, scratches,  and marks on exterior finish. NO HANDPICKING.

This receiver has the M4 feedramps machined in. This is to be used with barrels that include the M4 barrel extension. Milspec Hard Coat Anodizing. Manufactured by USGI Contractor.

Great deal, it's what I got with a 16" M4 barrel. For the life of me I could NOT find a scratch on the thing.

Ditto, I bought two of these and couldn't find a blemish anywhere on either one. With the forward assist and ejection port parts it's a no-brainer for anyone who needs one. Takes 5 minutes to assemble.