mike

OBRPC Real Deal Steel Sunday 8/18/2013

It looks like the inevitable has happened -- Beat by my son in pistol rimfire iron...

also would like to give credit to Jet --  He shot pistol iron -- 2 times -- the score sheet has him shooting pistol iron and pistol open -- he did not shoot pistol open

the reason this matters...  his pistol open score would put him in 1st place in the category he shot -- pistol iron  --  Nice job Jet

Was a good day as always

It looks like the inevitable has happened -- Beat by my son in pistol rimfire iron...

also would like to give credit to Jet --  He shot pistol iron -- 2 times -- the score sheet has him shooting pistol iron and pistol open -- he did not shoot pistol open

the reason this matters...  his pistol open score would put him in 1st place in the category he shot -- pistol iron  --  Nice job Jet

Was a good day as always

Jer,

I predicted it, lol!  It's always nice seeing a Father and Son at the Range!  I had my son out Saturday, shooting black powder percussion rifles--and he kicked my butt too!  So welcome to the club and ENJOY it!

Dave

It's nice when they do well.

Andrew's beaten me once in steel.  We don't count USPSA because for the his first year he wasn't permitted to run (my rule) but it was always game on when it came to steel.  Competition between father and son is good.  It's healthy. 

Let him enjoy his victory.  He's earned it.

And then next month trounce him. lol 

Nick and Alec should be happy I shot the 617 so they would look better.  ;)

I guess I made a mistake on the sheet for Britni, she shot Pistol Rimfire Open, for the first time ever shooting steel, and did quite well!

The wifey would have beaten me in Pistol Rimfire Iron but she had a few jams which cost her, and no, I didn't give her bad ammo, but I also don't clean that gun!  :)

Was a good day as always

I scored the sheets as they were marked. I dont think you can compete in the same division twice, so he marked one Irons, and one open just to get some more trigger time in.... Scores are printed as they were written on the according sheets.