Underdog

Student Randomly Shot Dead by Gang of Teens Just ‘For the Fun of It’, Police Say

It is amazing, the excrement we share this planet with...

Student Randomly Shot Dead by Gang of Teens Just ‘For the Fun of It’, Police Say

Maybe because the alleged perpetrators are minors, we know nothing about them. Maybe its good that these teenagers get no publicity. Not wanting to turn this sad thing into anything political, but where is the outrage for this boy?

I don't know how Oklahoma treats juvenile inmates, but here in NJ the longest term they could receive is 7 years and be called residents. These animals who knowingly, willingly, and maliciously killed a man for the "fun of it" should never see the light of day again. They will never be a productive member of society.

Rant off. Sorry.

Give them the needle. I was always a little sickened by the trend of teens beating down someone for fun, but this is taking things to a new low..

There must be a 'gun problem' in Oklahoma. Let the buybacks begin..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Why is it that an Australian news agency is first to break pictures of the suspects?

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/three-teens-accused-of-murder-of-baseball-player-chris-lane-identified/story-fni0fiyv-1226700172461

Cuz they're minors.

I love reading on various comment sections things like

(paraphrasing)

"before everyone gets all wound up, let's remember these are kids and they don't understand the consequences of their actions"

bullshit, by 7 I knew the basic concept that killing was wrong and you go to jail for killing someone.