Respect2A

The actor playing batman in the next movie is..

No... noooooo

This guy ruins everything. He belongs in 2 min cameos in kevin smith movies. THAT is his niche. Thanks for killing batman for the next 8 years

Sent from my SCH-I545

I agree, I love the guy in ks movies

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Ben Affleck is playing Batman in the next "Man of Steel" sequel, but is he also playing Batman in the next Dark Knight movie? I think Christian Bale is still a contender there. I don't care what happens in the next Superman movie. As long as he doesn't come NEAR the next Dark Knight movie...

All you comic nerd fanboys (I was one as well but not for DC) need to relax.

BIG F-ING deal. Ben Affleck has been cast as the next Batman.

Wait until the movie comes out and decide then if he was a poor choice or a good one.

I doubt a petition will do anything to change the casting choice. They seem pretty behind their decision.

I dont think its bad because he is a horrible actor. But mostly because He has already played a superhero... Let him stay daredevil (terrible) for the justice league and pick someone else for batman.  I know Bale is done along with the dark knight series so he is out.  but there has to be someone better than Ben.  At this point just let Nick Cage do it and fully kill the entire franchise...