SHY_Veritas

Anyone been to Front Sight Fireaems Training Center

Sign up for their email list..... You will get so many offers for reduced price courses it will make your head spin....

..... and yes, I know people who have gone there, no complaints, good tactical training.

There are plenty of places closer to get training, and forgo the travel costs....

They offer memberships for MUCH less.  It is way out west.  There are a number of ways you can get certificates to attend their training courses for pennies on the dollar. I have a few, but have not had the time to travel out there to train.

I looked through their website and their classes look like they'd be a great time and great experience. My friend (the one who made the offer) said its a great investment. If I was to attend even one course it would pay for itself. Thinking of doing it.

I'd do a little more research, If I were you. Just sayin'

My friend got the same deal for his membership, and we went on the site and looked it up. He already has his membership card and everything. So I know it's legit. We even emailed Front Site about it and got a response.

Anyone been here before? I see that their memberships are about $25000. Is it worth it? Someone just offered me a member for a fraction of that price. Was wondering if it was worth it,

$25,000?...us dollars? Does it include a nj carry permit? Lol

Ohhhh ok was gonna say..... I went to their sight after posting and and browsed and their "memberships" are crazy expensive I saw some for 7-15 k ..... I'm sorry but that's just nuts...also "included" is the "opportunity to learn the secrets of success it's taken me $800,000 and 20 yrs to learn"... Lol not only do you get gun training you get infomercial direct marketing info... Lol smh

Nope. $25,000 didn't miss anything lol. It's a life time membership to take any of their classes for free for life.

http://www.frontsight.com/ambassador-membership.asp

Wow, I must REALLY be special:

Here it is:

I am going to "Thank You" for your participation in Front Sight's success by allowing you to purchase AS MANY Front Sight Patriot Lifetime Memberships AS YOU WANT for ONLY... $250 Per Membership! That's Right! (I will spell it out so you don't think there is a typo... Two Hundred Fifty Dollars!)

Yes, this Patriot Lifetime Membership, which allows you to attend our Two Day Defensive Handgun, Two Day Tactical Shotgun, Two Day Practical Rifle, Four Day Defensive Handgun, Four Day Tactical Shotgun and Four Day Practical Rifle Courses as many times as you wish for the rest of your life, normally sells for $4,900, but if you ACT FAST, I will allow you to purchase as many Patriot Lifetime Memberships for $250 EACH so you and every member of your family and all your friends can join Front Sight, become expertly trained to levels that exceed law enforcement and military standards, and help us positively change the image of gun ownership in our lifetimes!

WOW! I'm always looking for some place new to train. Even I would be very weary of this place. 

Its from a while ago but sheesh Multiple ND's and boo boo then there is this. http://www.8newsnow.com/story/6847907/i-team-investigation-deadly-day-at-front-sight People who take it and survive seem to be happy with it.

that would explain the need for $25,000 memberships...to offset the lawsuits....the article blacksmythe posted said a 16 yo kid was running the lift/zipline....wow...like those litlle carnivals that pop up here and there with the broken down rides about to fall apart and 14 yo kids running them...just scary thinking they use kids in a "training facility"

Google front sight and scientology.

For $250 you are signing up for what is essentially lifetime access to a very basic course broken up into two inconvenient chunks and to upselling.

Kind of like a timeshare thing. Since one of the things you can be up sold to is buying into the planned defensive community, there isn't that much of a difference.

Waaaaay back when they opened, they got themselves on 20/20 or some similar news program. Back then their shtick to get you in the door was some free machine gun shooting. They were much more open about it being a sales pitch. When that didn't take off and sell out quickly, they changed to focus on making money off the sell.

I've never heard of them going full scientology and doing the creepy stalker s thing, but they have done the boiler plate scientology hate group/defamation lawsuit thing repeatedly.

The owner is theta clear just like Tom cruise and Charles Manson.

I'd do a little more research, If I were you. Just sayin'

There were all kinds of court cases against this guy.

Just do your due diligence on the Internet - it's a matter of public record.

^^^ THIS ^^^

I wouldn't take a class from that shyster if it was free and came with a B***job.

Just sayin'.