Red Solo Cup

We need a site like this for NJ thugs

I found a great new blog last night called Charleston Thug Life

We could definitely use something like this to get the word out that it isn't the gun laws that are the problem it is the liberal judges and prosecutors and revolving door catch-and-release legal system that keeps these thugs on the streets.

Shows info from some kind of offender data system  (presumably public domain)

ScreenHunter_1788+Aug.+23+19.49.png

Also shows Facebook pages for some of the thugs, see if you can understand some of the language (the author of the blog calls it Thugbook). Lots of good reading here.

ScreenHunter_1783+Aug.+23+17.58.png

ScreenHunter_1782+Aug.+23+17.57.pngScreenHunter_1782+Aug.+23+17.58.png

ScreenHunter_1783+Aug.+23+18.01.png

You dont get respect for getting shot.

People respect the shooter.

-said by some rapper

Actually Kendrick Lamar says, "everybody gon' respect the shooter, but the one in front of the gun lives forever."

Are those charges for that guy who got shot?

Also what an annoying dialect of english.

I am offended by the use of the word "nigga".

Where is my Ebonics decoder ring.......

I'm offended that you're offended by the use of a term that is commonplace in this culture. We have to nurture it. I demand that future voting forms or machines say:

Nigga

Bit*h

Cracker

So wes can vote right.

I can't believe that bit*h gets censored but cracker doesn't. Oh wait, since a senator used it it must be ok.

Man am I pissed off.

Walt

kinda funny reading through the clownbook posts...its all women.....so either hes "big pimpin"  or the only corny "gangsta" in his "crew" living his life on facebook like some fat soccer mom (or the winners posting on his) lol

I'm offended that you're offended by the use of a term that is commonplace in this culture. We have to nurture it. I demand that future voting forms or machines say: Nigga Bit*h Cracker So wes can vote right. I can't believe that bit*h gets censored but cracker doesn't. Oh wait, since a senator used it it must be ok. Man am I pissed off. Walt

lmao! :good:

I have seen the light. I will now support making English the official language of this country.

What!? That is English!? Um..wait...really?...no.

IT'S NOT JUST MEXICANS THAT NEED TO ASSIMILATE.

Walt

"So say we all!" - a little "cracker" sci-fi BSG reference there.

I'm offended that you're offended by the use of a term that is commonplace in this culture. We have to nurture it. I demand that future voting forms or machines say: Nigga Bit*h Cracker So wes can vote right. I can't believe that bit*h gets censored but cracker doesn't. Oh wait, since a senator used it it must be ok. Man am I pissed off. Walt

Fo' shizzle my nizzle. You, homes, check it: Worrrrrdddd! Thug ! Life Yyyeeeeaaaahzzzzz Yo, yo, yo, King Obaamo Cheerios be givins uz freez sh*t. Donts be hatin'n on a dog an his crew, my ***** (Yeah- I'm not even typing that!) . Uze be noin' wez only reedin at a kindargartin levell. We be neetin' piktorez or sump-in on demz' votey box masheenz. Gotz to keyp hatin' on dem' dumazz crakkerz an keep old witee outz da' ofiss. Yo. Pazzz a brotha a a "9". Iz gotz to cap a azz. :roulette: 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Honestly, I have no idea what I just said; I don't speak "stupid". If I inadvertently requested a sexual favor or something, I assure you it was unintentional.  :haha: 

Actually Kendrick Lamar says, "everybody gon' respect the shooter, but the one in front of the gun lives forever."

Are those charges for that guy who got shot?

Also what an annoying dialect of english.

Nahh, Lamar is the 20th million rapper that said it.

This street language is the 5th language I learned, I use it to blend in.