71GTO

Hello, from Mercer

Welcome to the forum. Hamilton here too, just about 3 months from start to finish for fid and p2ps, but got the same 5+ months reply when i started process. Hopefully, your experience will be similar (even though 3 mos. is still too long). Most of the people who frequent this forum are extremely accommodating and helpful. Never been to Bill's Tavern but heard the food's pretty good.

Got fingerprinted first week of this past March, had everything May 28th, so just under 3 months. When I first picked up the forms I was told at least 5 months. I had 2 permits, just brought in the second one a few weeks ago and had it extended while i waited.

Got fingerprinted first week of this past March, had everything May 28th, so just under 3 months. When I first picked up the forms I was told at least 5 months. I had 2 permits, just brought in the second one a few weeks ago and had it extended while i waited.

3 months is not bad considering the situation.  Maybe they are catching up.

But on the other hand it used to take 2-3 weeks before the craziness.