drsrock

Civilian, Non-Law Enforcement Carry Permit Aplication Help

Being "way more intelligent than the lawmakers" could also get you in trobule. Say you spend the thousands to incorporate, secure licenses and insurance, and get your permit and paid taxes twice on the money you earned and then paid to yourself do you really think everyone is going to ignore the false statements you made. What false statements? The whole purpose of you doing all this is to get a carrry permit not conduct a business. If you escape criminal prosecution there is no doubt a bunch of civil violations you could be charged with.

Hi GRIZ, It only cost a $200-$300 online to incorporate and register your business in NJ. I think the issue here if I remember reading correctly is that the Owner of the business (corporate officer) cannot be the person who applies for this permit. 

Hi GRIZ, It only cost a $200-$300 online to incorporate and register your business in NJ. I think the issue here if I remember reading correctly is that the Owner of the business (corporate officer) cannot be the person who applies for this permit.

Okay how about licenses and insurance? You would spend a few thousand to open up this sham security company.

Forget about the sham security company. You still have to ask the judge for your carry permit and they'll see right through it.

The ONLY solution is to get the laws changed. Open up your wallet and donate to NJ2AS, SAF and ANJRPC. Get your butt out to the polls and vote too. We have two elections upcoming this year, in October and November. Vote and get your pro 2nd amendment friends to vote too. 

Otherwise, move or deal with it.