stevenschaffer

trying to find a case of 9mm and 45..

Thanks i think i'm getting the 9mm.. that's a good price and that's the same ammo brand i have now..  500 rounds never had a fail in my beretta cx4 storm..

I've mentioned it here before and seem to be the only one with issues. My FM rem 9 has given me 3 squibs so far from a order of 500, about 375 rds shot so far. No rapid firing, too risky just slow fire, listen for a pfft or a bang!

I've mentioned it here before and seem to be the only one with issues. My FM rem 9 has given me 3 squibs so far from a order of 500, about 375 rds shot so far. No rapid firing, too risky just slow fire, listen for a pfft or a bang!

You should contact their customer service with the lot number,etc.  I have heard that they are VERY concerned with their reputation and would want to know about any failures.

Me, I have shot well over 1000 rounds of their 9mm with no problems and with very repeatable accuracy.

I have been using Freedom and I have had zero issues with it. All the ammo I bought was their remanufactured stuff and like I said its good in fact it's cleaner then Winchester White Box. Hopefully this will help you out.

Pat

My buddy in florida turned me onto atlanta arms and ammo... its very clean.. ships fast.. offer major and minor loads and are cheap. Shipping was about 20 a case.

http://www.atlantaarmsandammo.com/

wheres their prices??

I guess you gotta email them

ORDERING

To find out if there is a dealer in your area, enter your zip code in our Dealer Locator.

If you would like to receive pricing or are a current customer and want to place an order with Atlanta Arms and Ammo, please use the contact information below.

Phone: 770-464-2203

Phone/Fax: 770-464-2846

Email: [email protected]