Sign in to follow this  
bhunted

AR Almost Finished Build For Sale

Hey folks... got an almost complete build that I don't have any more time or money to finish. Mostly Bushmaster with a lot of brand new parts including the BM Lower.. I can edit the market place feed, but not the lateral listing. I added photos... If I add or change anything, I'll update a blurb here. Thanks for looking...

See all info here...

http://njgunforums.com/forum/index.php/classifieds/item/906-wts-ar-almost-finished-build-updated-photos/

Here is one shot... rest are at feed...

post-5135-0-75038200-1378068699_thumb.jpg

can you not just create a new listing?

Yea, but then there would be redundant listings, no?

Plus I'd have to keep uploading the pictures. I haven't found a way to use existing gallery pictures yet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2 Pro

Yea, but then there would be redundant listings, no? Plus I'd have to keep uploading the pictures. I haven't found a way to use existing gallery pictures yet. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2 Pro

take the pictures you need and just make a new listing including all the pictures...  if everyone did what you are doing there would be for sale threads scattered all over the forum... 

PM me if you need anything additional.. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By fslater
      Hi, and thanks in advance for any help.
      I'm starting to gather parts for a build. I want to do an AR15 with a 20" wylde barrel and a 1:8 twist. The reason for the 20" is, many years ago (may be a factor) in the army with an m16a1, I was hitting pop up silhouettes at 400 yds. Going to the range now with a 16" barrel/magpul pro sights and  I can just hit paper at 150 yds. I like the look of a collapsible stock and also the fact that the pin can be drilled out should I move out of our peoples republic state. Now to the question.
      While unsuccessfully looking for a rifle length extension tube that will accept a carbine adjustable stock, I ran across a few threads on other forums that addressed the issue by saying: use a carbine tube setup with an H buffer. My question is.... will this setup reliably cycle and not beat up the moving internals? And two, what would be the best buffer for  20" barrel with a rifle length gas system, H1, H2, H3? And last but not least will the standard carbine buffer spring work or is a heavy carbine spring needed with the heavy buffer?
      Thanks again for your advise and wisdom.
    • By D. Stallone
      Over the last few weeks, I have decided that I would like to assemble my first AR 15 instead of purchasing one off the shelf. I have done a plethora of research, (Although, I am sure that there is a lot more that I can obtain), and have come to the conclusion that to get what I want in a rifle, assembling one would be the smarter choice. It would also give me the knowledge of how to put one together, learn as to what each part does, and just know that rifle inside and out.

Mind you, I will be building the rifle at my dad`s who live in IL, so I won`t have to deal with NJ`s restrictive laws. I do visit him on a monthly basis, so it will be used, shot, and cared for.

Please comment, as I am always interested as to what other have to say or any criticisms that you may have.

So, here is the parts list that I have come up with that will fit my needs. Again, feel free to offer suggestions.

Barreled upper receiver with free float rail - PSA 16" M4 Premium ss12G2 Chambered in 5.56
      PSA AR15/M16 Charging handle
      Spikes Tactical Complete 5.56/.223 BCG
      PSA Gadsden Stripped Lower Receiver
      PSA AR Lower parts kit w/ MAGPUL grip and trigger guard
      Spikes Tactical 6-postion Mil. Spec buffer tube kit
      Magpul CTR Carbine Mil. Spec Stock
      Daniel Defense flip up front and rear sights
      Vortex Strikefire II Red dot sight

I`ll probably get about 3 or 4 mag`s and an angled fore grip.
    • By NYMetsFan86
      I'd like to build a Glock most likely an assembled lower frame but not definitely. I'll   I am fairly comfortable with disassembling and reassembling pistols, and would certainly take my time sourcing parts. have any of you built your own Glocks before. What are some main dos & don'ts? Can you recommend any parts that are good to have when building one? I find I end up swapping parts and sometimes doing trigger jobs on my pistols anyway, and i love to build things (mainly Ar's). Any experienced members care to share? thanks
    • Boom! Today all Newton is in the high $3.60s. All hail Bidenomics! And all that Alaska land he just took off the list of oil prospects.
    • I have a like new (only zeroed) PSA Sabre KAC M110 Clone in 7.62x51mm. This is PSA's clone version of the infamous Knights Armament M110. Very high quality, excellent 2 stage trigger, 20" chrome lined barrel, adjustable gas block, and is NJ legal with a pinned Surefire SOCOM muzzle brake.  Radian Raptor charging handle and Radian ambi safety. Upper and lower are billet receivers compatible with all KAC SR-25 and LMT MWS/MARS-H pattern receivers.  Im no where close to being a long range shooter but ive been able to get 0.7 MOA out of it with 175gr federal gold medal match ammo and Im sure the rifle is capable of much better accuracy. Asking $1650 (which is a steal for what you get) at any FFL thats a reasonable distance from Jersey City. I can also ship but that would be on your dime.  Optic/bipod etc not included but can be purchased if interested. Vortex Razor Gen-II HD 3-18x50 FFP with the new EBR-7C MRAD illuminated reticle in a 1.54 reptilia mount. Id include the optic for another $1700. Happy to answer any questions or provide more pictures. Not interested in any trades. Thank you.
    • Selling 1 sealed spam can Romanian 7.62x54r ammo containing 440 rounds. 1982 manufacture.  Steel core light ball, copper washed steel case.  Not reloadable.  Corrosive primer. The rust you see on the top is light surface rust. Can is intact.  Comes with opener. $285.00 cash.  I live in NW Burlington County, and work in Trenton.  I can meet you at a reasonable distance to make sale.   The first to reply “I’ll take it” wins the sale. 
    • Still want to put your dog in kennel? https://newjersey.news12.com/police-crews-rescue-46-dogs-from-fire-inside-pio-costa-industrial-complex-in-fairfield