checko

So my life is pretty much over...

The best decade of my life was in my 30's. Established myself at work, bought a house, married a great girl, had two kids...not in conventional order lol.

Traveled to Ireland, rode moto's in Baja, Snowboarded between the trees out west. Still young enough to be athletic, party, and have some money..

Then the 40's hit :(

Kids need coach bags, private school, and wife loves to spend every dime we make ( I like to buy guns an motorcycles), aches and pains if ya sleep the wrong position, and hangovers last for days. College for two just around the corner.

Ammo is outrageous !

Fug...To be 30 again.lol

I thought you were going to tell us you got married..............

Sweet Jesus no.

The best decade of my life was in my 30's. Established myself at work, bought a house, married a great girl, had two kids...not in conventional order lol.

Traveled to Ireland, rode moto's in Baja, Snowboarded between the trees out west. Still young enough to be athletic, party, and have some money..

Then the 40's hit :(

Kids need coach bags, private school, and wife loves to spend every dime we make ( I like to buy guns an motorcycles), aches and pains if ya sleep the wrong position, and hangovers last for days. College for two just around the corner.

Ammo is outrageous !

Fug...To be 30 again.lol

Well thanks for letting me know what I have to look forward to lol. 

You're only as old as the women you feel.

30? Really? A couple of hundred years ago you were lucky to be that old. Consider the next 50 years on this side of the grass a gift and live them to the fullest without regrets or, for God's sake, whining about getting older.

Happy birthday...

"Second star to the right and straight on till morning..."

Turned 40 last year. I didn't put two-and-two together until this post . . . since then I've sold two polymer rifles and bought four long guns, all wood furniture, including a lever gun and a bolt action. Dang, I turned into a FUDD and I didn't even know it.

OMG!!!....your right, your life is over, especially with that attitude! Go out and party, do some shots and then do some more shots, hit on women that just started college (make sure their father's aren't forum members here first!), start a bucket list and cross the first item off in the next week but must of all appreciate the (very) full life you have ahead of you!

Your life is FAR from over. It's not over when you get married, or have kids, or get divorced, or hit (God forbid, 40....or 50 or even 99!) or when you retire. You are just starting your journey. Your life is like a book and so far the story has been backfill with some history and supporting characters. The action is just starting to pic up and the story to get more interesting.

So go put your big boy pants on and get ready to slap life in the ass and let it know that you've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and that YOU ARE ALL OUT OF BUBBLE GUM!!!!!!