Clintoon Eastwood

Grand Theft Auto Five for ps3 or Xbox

It's nothing personal... Like I said... COD sure... Your basically playing "army" in a video game... Sure it's violent at times... But the overall theme is not one routed in everything that is bad.... I played one of the, at one point... And as an adult can disconnect.. But there is just something about a child assuming the role of a character that participates in shit like that...

Like I said nothing personal at all.. I play video games... Buy some I just think are TOO much for some kids...

grand theft auto 3 came out october 22nd 2001. i was 6 days shy of being 13. i played that game a LOT. i do not and never have thought it was cool or ok to bang a hooker then kill her to get your money back in real life. or to go on a rampage stealing a tank and killing everyone in sight. you dont have to be 21 to know the difference between fantasy and reality. pretty sure any 5 year old kid can tell you that what happens on a tv screen isnt real. 

Console peasants! Cabt wait for PC release.. its gun be ohhhh so good. :p Sent from my SCH-I545

now on to the real topic at hand PC > all. when fanboys get really animated over whether ps4 or xbox1 is better i laugh a lot. its like the windows phone commercials where they watch the iphone people fighting with the android people. without remembering any details or bothering to look them up im fairly certain my pc is already on par or better than various parts of the ps4/xbox1. they cant upgrade the hardware once they start producing them and handing them out to developers. its now stuck with whatever it had for a while already and will never get better until ps5 and xbox...2? as far as the game goes though i thought gta4 blew. imo it didnt have enough small fun things i beat the story and then that was it. there were things i remember san andreas having that they actually got rid of for gta4. whole thing was a big disappointment. however with what i hear of gta5 it looks packed full of more fun small mini game stuff than any other game in the series had. ive gotten kind of excited for it and im not gonna sit around and wait for pc release. gonna have to dust off my 360. actually wiki doesnt even mention a pc release... is anyone sure it will happen?

grand theft auto 3 came out october 22nd 2001. i was 6 days shy of being 13. i played that game a LOT. i do not and never have thought it was cool or ok to bang a hooker then kill her to get your money back in real life. or to go on a rampage stealing a tank and killing everyone in sight. you dont have to be 21 to know the difference between fantasy and reality. pretty sure any 5 year old kid can tell you that what happens on a tv screen isnt

While a 5 year old can tell the difference between fantasy and reality.... Would you let them play gta?

The point is more this... Sure there are tons of 13 year olds that could handle the game... But there are plenty that probably shouldn't be so focused in something that represents everything morally wrong with society....

Even if its just "fantasy" I don't really want my young kid "fantasizing" about killing hookers and delivering drugs in stolen cars....

I have it now. The 8gb install only took about 10mins of my time. This game is awesome so far. Did three missions and a lot of exploring. Oh yeah I have it for the Xbox. Great graphics as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

I'm a huge fan of the grand theft auto series from the first one on ps1 to the UK version. I still have all the games from all the series. All on Playstation.

But I have been off the video game scene since, well I guess it says 18 months since last logged in my Ps3 or Xbox.

So today my little cousin told me about GTA5 is getting released this month on the 17th. So I took him to gamestop and reserved it for both systems, since he only has the Xbox he was pumped that I bought him the game, Now that gives him a couple weeks to sweet talk his parents to letting him have that game, he is 14yrs old.

I can't wait for this game to come out, anybody else reserve it?

Or get the special edition?

I didn't reserve it, but I'm getting it when it's released. There'll be plenty to go around.

Chiming in on the violent video is bad thing. Penn and teller have/had a show called bull**** and they did an episode on this where they took a kid maybe 12 give or take who played cod incessantly and with proper supervision took him to a range and he shot an ar a firearm he used regularly in said game. Needless to say he didn't turn into a maniac shooting spreeist. He actually only shot a couple rounds said he didn't like it and shortly thereafter broke down sobbing, being consoles by his mom.

Check it out great episode awesome show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Chiming in on the violent video is bad thing. Penn and teller have/had a show called bull**** and they did an episode on this where they took a kid maybe 12 give or take who played cod incessantly and with proper supervision took him to a range and he shot an ar a firearm he used regularly in said game. Needless to say he didn't turn into a maniac shooting spreeist. He actually only shot a couple rounds said he didn't like it and shortly thereafter broke down sobbing, being consoles by his mom.

Saw it...

Playing army =\= playing drug dealing thug

Thats funny, my 12-yr old is also the COD master...made General rank more than 4 times over.  When I pulled out a real rifle, he squealed in fright.

If KRDSHRK is still browsing the thread, yes, I'd love to see it.

Question I have is, if you have the old 360 4gb Xbox, I'm assuming this will not load?

Thats funny, my 12-yr old is also the COD master...made General rank more than 4 times over.  When I pulled out a real rifle, he squealed in fright.

If KRDSHRK is still browsing the thread, yes, I'd love to see it.

Question I have is, if you have the old 360 4gb Xbox, I'm assuming this will not load?

You can easily get a 20gb hard drive for a measly $20 or even cheaper. I have the first gen Xbox 360 but a friend gave me his 20gb hard drive.

I also have the first release ps3 and still in mint condition, but I don't know if I have any room left.