2ANJ

Do you ride...

post-6573-0-92081400-1378605318_thumb.jpg

1998 custom Started as Ultracycle Wide One, over the years customized (90% of work done by yours truly) to where the original parts consist of the frame, swingarm and lower 1/2 of the S&S 113" motor.

2013-04-26+14.36.20.jpg

My 1200 GS

P8310078.JPG

My Concours 14

.facebook_1067207459.jpg

My GF F800 ST

IMG_20130706_154504_663.jpg

My GF F700GS

I ride about 30,000 miles per year.  Kate gets about 20,000.

I do Iron Butt Type rides and blog about them.

http://millsan1.blogspot.com

We are hosting an 8 hour scavenger hunt on motorcycles, for charity, September 28th.

http://millsan1.blogspot.com/p/2013-team-lyle-garden-state-rally.html

My RC51 when I had it in my possession...

pTWW2HD.jpg

A few trips to NJMP...

HW9xDTt.jpg

And here's a pic 2 days after I sold it...  The new owner did survive, thank goodness.

H5blRsJ.jpg

I miss my RC and I'm in tears as I type this post lol...  JOKE!

i currently have an 86 shadow vt1100. having some issues with the fuel pump tho. and as soon as i pay off my truck next year, i will be getting a brand new triumph daytona 675.

I am pretty sure there is no fuel pump in that bike. It is carbed not injected.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk 2

i currently have an 86 shadow vt1100. having some issues with the fuel pump tho. and as soon as i pay off my truck next year, i will be getting a brand new triumph daytona 675.

I am pretty sure there is no fuel pump in that bike. It is carbed not injected.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk 2

Some carbed bikes have fuel pumps.

If the fuel tank is above the carbs, they are most likely gravity fed.  That being said, I would not be surprised if Honda did indeed use a fuel pump. 

Good choice with the Daytona.  I took one for a ride when the demo truck was at Trebor's.  It was a blast, there is nothing quite like a triple.  I only wish I could have taken it on my favorite roads instead of the group ride on the boring route they planned.  Oh well.

I took the class and got my endorsement a few years ago, but never got a bike.  I always had other things to spend the cash on.  I've still got my eye out for a cheap beater 250cc to cut my teeth on.

I will say, outside of that damn figure-8 box, the MSF class was a blast.

I took the class and got my endorsement a few years ago, but never got a bike.  I always had other things to spend the cash on.  I've still got my eye out for a cheap beater 250cc to cut my teeth on.

I will say, outside of that damn figure-8 box, the MSF class was a blast.

I couldn't get that box down during practice for shit, but goddamn i did it perfect on the test, bastards made me go first too.. I was the only one in the class to do it... some other people did it fine during practice but goofed up on the test. One woman drove in and just did a figure 8 with her own imaginary box being 10x larger, and she scored better then most people because of the point system... u can only loose 3pts for crossing lines, and another 3 for putting down you feet, they said over and over just don't put your feet down, cross as many lines as u want.

Did some insane rides on the DL650

Florida and back in the winter

3287 miles in 6 days

Went on the Tail of the dragon on the way down

James Bay and back in I forget how many days

My riding buddy had the identical bike

He had it for 3 years and sold it with about 75000 miles on it

Never set the valves

Congrats!  Do you know what front end was installed on your SV?  I'd love to swap out my stock suspension at some point.

Here's my 2006 SV loaded up for a camping trip.

That's a well packed SV!

It's a 2008 GSXR600 set of forks, lower triple clamp and brake master cylinder.  The upper triple clamp needed to keep the stock sv geometry and OEM steering lock working from this guy:

https://sites.google.com/site/s1sv650nupgrade/Home/suzuki-sv650-triple-clamps-for-gsxr-conversions

2009 GSXR wheels front and back.  Let me know if you want more details.  Are you on the svrider.com forums?