Sign in to follow this  
stagehand632

S&W 686 competitor

I have one of those. It an awesome gun. Alec will weigh in on that choice as well. He is a big fan of that gun too

Do you have to work at being a dick, or does it come naturally?

You must be a commie for trying to restrict free speech.   Take it for what it is, my opinion & don't go postal.

Let's be honest.  Just look at the revolver. The barrel doesn't even fit with the frame when it comes to curves.  It's like a franken-gun.  Who the heck slap that together on the drawing board, a blind gun designer?  It's aweful looking, no matter how nice it shoots.  Life is all about form + function.  Life is like a firearm, you want to date that woman cause she's got curves & can perform.

Thanks guys, but I was able to convince him a Glock 22 would be a better first gun. Especially since he said he wanted for HD and his wife to able to use it. Thought this still may end up being his second purchase.

Member NJ2AS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Thanks guys, but I was able to convince him a Glock 22 would be a better first gun. Especially since he said he wanted for HD and his wife to able to use it. Thought this still may end up being his second purchase.

Member NJ2AS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

.40 cal may be a handful for his wife.

Also, 38/357 is nothing to sneeze at for HD.