Coyote's are everywhere. My nephew was walking to his bus stop early one morning last week and had a coyote following him. This was in Hackensack, on Forest Ave/Maywood Ave., a half mile from the Bergen Town Center mall that's on Rt. 4. (I asked him if he had a pork chop tied to his leg.)

I have yotes in Mine Hill they are noisey when they get going at night. BTW coyotes generally are solitary meaning they dont run in packs. They may however compete for the same kill.

From what i understand coyotes were all but gone from NJ ,then the state reintorduced them to keep deer populations down but forgot that yotes can have a couple litters of around 6 pups a year.

More of NJ fixing thngs

You would prefer that we exterminate the indigenous wildlife?

I have killed many Coyote during deer hunting. Most in Roxbury and a few in Byram twp. They are everywhere. You can shoot them during any deer season if seen. I have found highways of tracks in the snow in my hunting grounds.I have even called them in during Turkey hunting with the hen call. Only there wasn't a hen turkey sitting under that tree, it was instead a 3.5" 12g shell coming through an xtra-full choke waiting for the bastard. The only good coyote is a dead one.

Sent using Tapatalk 2 NOW FREE!!!

You would prefer that we exterminate the indigenous wildli

I dont recall saying that or inferring. But hey feel free to put words in my mouth.

Actually i prefer wildlife over people. I was simply pointing out that most things that any branch of Govt does generally doesnt work out the way they planned.