Shawnmoore81

Active shooter dc navy base

Gun Free Zone and "Assault Weapon" ban working in DC.

Not a single CCW (or a single law abiding citizen if following 2A by the letter) allowed to carry on the premises. 

I am pretty sure there would be armed MPs as well as a number of regular officers carrying M9s in the Navy yard--so likely a much higher proportion of armed citizens than the rest of D.C. 

3 gun men. 1 is dead

This is not work place violence

Not yet it isn't. I'll wait for official word from the Regime. We can't have the image of a successful terror attack in the very heart of the Republic with an election year looming.

My source says these guys are in military gear but not believed to be military. 1 black and 1 white guy on the loose

I'm putting my hat on now

False flag attack

remember your other thread

http://njgunforums.com/forum/index.php/topic/59963-october-2013-event/

I just REALLY hope that none of the guns were acquired legally. That would be very bad for the 2A. The antis would just eat that up. If, on the other hand, the guns were stolen from the base armory, well that would take the bite out of it.

On another note, I think its crazy that the vast majority of soldiers on base are disarmed. They should at least be able to carry a sidearm, with numerous mini-armories staffed 24/7, spread throughout the base, ready to hand out heavier weapons in an emergency. I mean, going back to an earlier thread, where we discussed the possibility of a foreign invasion, what if this was a larger coordinated "attack"? They would be sitting ducks. How can a military base not be prepared to defend itself at all times?