Agewon

Hello from Middletown

Just thought I'd stop in and introduce myself before posting.

I'm a somewhat new shooter from the Middletown area. Right now my interests are rifle and HD shotgun.

I'm a member of CJR&P and try to go down at least once a month. I've been trying to hone my target shooting with my CZ452 varmint in 22lr, and I'm at the point to where I have outgrown the glass that was on the rifle when I bought it.

My next purchase will probably be either a bolt action .223, or possibly an M1 Garand, depending on if prices start to go crazy.

I usually head down to the club last minute and usually have one of my two daughters (5&7) since they've shown interest. The wife also has interest, but we can never get time or a sitter to go down alone.

It's good to see so many people close by, usually all the other forums jab me because I still live in jersey.

Where do you locals shoot?

Lunker, are you a Naveainker? I have some friends and family in your town. Actually, going to be adding one more to the family list in October.

Hey Agewon,

I have an Atlantic Highlands mailing address, but live in Middletown. I am on the wet side of Route 36, a few blocks away from the A&P plaza. There are a few forum members nearby. I am a Central Jersey member too. Right now I am in the Riverview Maternity wing. Our daughter was just born last Friday.