Sign in to follow this  
reed338

1911 holster

http://www.unholstered.com/blade-tech-srb-sting-ray-belt-holster-idpa-approved.html

I am looking at this holster for my 1911 springfield long slide . I am not sure what they mean by weapon code as my gun does not seem to be listed . I am not sure what to pick to make sure I get the right holster for my gun .thanks Bob

Wow, figured you must be psychic - thanking me before I even responded. LOL. If I were you I'd call Balde Tech and make sure that they make a holster for a 6" 1911 - and even though it may cost a few dollars more, if they answer in the affirmative, order directly from them.

Blade Tech has absolutely terrific customer service. When they upgraded their website I complained to them that they failed to include a "guest" option for check-out. I got a response from an IT guy who said they were working on it and it would be up in several months. I forgot about it - but after a couple months the same IT guy e-mailed me and informed me that it was up and asked me if I liked it. There was also the time someone on the board complained about a problem they were having with their Blade Tech product and someone from the company responded to them in the thread. Stellar service.

Good luck.

Adios,

Pizza Bob