Sign in to follow this  
NJDevil1044

Looking For Someone With Experience Converting Saiga Rifles

I just picked up a new project gun and could use a little help if anyone could lend a hand, or even some advice. The Beer/hard Cider will be on me. OR if you know how to do it really well and prefer to work alone and could do it for a fair price, I have/will be acquiring all the necessary parts, but I just acquired a Saiga .308 caliber and would like to do the full AK conversion on it, which on this rifle, main just consists of moving forward the trigger group. I have the pistol Grip and Stock I want to put on it, I'll be getting a Tapco G2 Trigger group, and eventually actual wooden AK furniture and a real AK Gas tube to do the forearm, but now, I mainly need help with moving the trigger group forward so I can put on my pistol grip and new stock. If anyone know how to do this USING THE EXISTING TRIGGER GROUP AND JUST RELOCATING IT, even better......but If anyone would care to either make a few dollars doing it for me, or hang out and show me how to do it, like I said, the Beers on me. Please email me here or at [email protected] or call me at 732-610-8546. Thanks all......Its not that I couldn't do this myself with the help of Youtube, but I just thought it's be cool to meet someone else who enjoys tinkering with guns and making projects out of them like I do. I just moved to the Cental/South Jersey Area from the Coast and would like to meet some like minded people to hang out with. Thanks all.

Conversion work is easy I have done a few. On the 308 you need a converted trigger group (only if you intend on keeping your bho lever) http://Dinzagarms.com/misc_parts/fcg.html

Everything else is self explanitory. The only thimg you can keep from your stock fcg would be the hammer... unless u can weld a trigger to the existing internal trigger. But you need to be 922r compliant. So i suggest swapping it all out... a fcg counts as 3 parts.

Check out carolina shooter supply for parts also he ships super fast and most stuff gets to u in 2 days.

If you really need a hand pm me. Im in ocean county.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By RetNJ47
      Decided to sell again.
      Very light use shot less than 50 rounds.
      Zastava ZPAP M70(Tacticool Version) Serbian AK-47 with UTG QD optics mount with Vortex Sparc AR red dot.
      1x PMAG 10/30 round from the factory.
      5x Zastava 10/30 round mag blocked magazines.
      Single point sling- Unknown manufacturer.
      Asking $1250 OBO, Located in Toms River and meetup at FFL for transfer would prefer to be Shoreshot or Weshoot.
       Also have 1000+ Tulammo Steel Case 7.62x39 in 50 Cal ammo can  I can include for extra $$(no idea on price they are all over the place and crazy). Stored in can with dessicant and cardboard since purchase. Have the original box but it has a slight tear in the corner.
      First to post “I’ll take it” gets it.

• By SleepingInABag
      Hi all, new member here looking to offload some steel cased Tula. $1200 for 3,000 rounds total in original unopened packaging; three 1000rd cases of 20rd boxes. ($0.40/rd)
      I am in central NJ and willing to deliver within 30 miles if someone buys the lot. Otherwise will meet up if anyone wants a single case.
      Buyers must be legally able to purchase rifle ammunition in NJ.  Minimum age of 18 confirmed by DL or other government ID.
      Will send pictures with timestamp upon request.
      First to post "I'll take it" wins the sale.
    • By MrAceJD
      WTS 7.62 x 39 ammo.   I have 4000 rounds of 7.62 x 39 ammo.  All steel cased.  Most are Barnaul.  Some boxes are Red Ops and Red Army.  Most of the Barnaul is either in a sealed spam can or boxes, but some was removed from a previous spam can and placed into ammo cans as loose ammo.   Spam can comes with an opener.  I sold my AKM rifle and no longer have a need for the ammo.  
      Please message me with any questions.
      I will sell the entire lot for $1,000 ($0.25 per round), so it's a pretty good deal.  For the ammunition that is in an ammo can, the sale comes with the ammo cans.  Happy to send photos and chat live.   I am in central New Jersey.
      Buyers must be legally able to purchase rifle ammunition in NJ.  Min age of 18 confirmed by DL or other government ID.
      First to post "I'll take it" wins the sale.

• By MrAceJD
      ITEM SOLD

I have a recently acquired Zastava ZPAP M70 (black Hogue furniture), already NJ compliant with a sweet Lantac brake, Zastava scope mount, and a Zastava triangle stock (comes with the pad, you will thank me).  Comes with a 10 round magazine.
      Recent production, purchased new in May of this year.  With the exception of the upgraded Zastava Triangle Stock and the Lantac Muzzle Brake, everything else is original as when purchased. 
      It has under 200 rounds through it.  I acquired a few of these and then had the opportunity to add a WBP Jack to my collection, so I have to give up one of my prized Zastavas.
      Asking $950 $900, which is a deal considering the brake, triangle stock, Zastava scope mount, pad, and labor for the compliance work already done (only the brake needed compliance work).   Comes with the original slanted brake, just to have.
      It's in mint condition.   
      I am in Monmouth county and can drop it off at Legend Firearms or Howell Gun Works to handle the transfer after payment received, so you can go whenever you want to do the NICS to pick up and it will be there for you.

The first to post "I'll take it" wins the sale