Sign in to follow this  
Shawnmoore81

white house shots fired

I think someone should buy Shawn a full tuxedo and top hat tin foil suit. Geezus dude!

:facepalm:

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

I think someone should buy Shawn a full tuxedo and top hat tin foil suit. Geezus dude!

:facepalm:

Typos courtesy Apple...

How is this tin foil. It's exactly what was reported.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I was not eluding to the story. I am eluding to the fact that you seem to sit there with a big red button on topics like this. You can't wait to be the first person to report this stuff. You remind me of the guy on Car 54.... Joe E. Ross. "Ooo! Ooo! Boss! There it is!"...

Posted Image

You are reminding me of the media more and more every day. Just can't wait to get the story out there about the big bang only to find out it was an itty bitty fire quacker!

Lmao! Count to at least 100!

Typos courtesy Apple...

It's exactly what was reported. I didn't say anything tinfoil hat related. It was reported by someone who was on the scene. Later they changed the story after details emerged. This was originally just a comment on the navy yard thread. A moderator turned it into a topic. But like I've said before. If you don't like my posts you can click the ignore button. I won't be heart broken.

r-WHITE-HOUSE-large570.jpg?6

WASHINGTON -- The Secret Service has arrested a man for tossing firecrackers over a fence at the White House.

A federal law enforcement official says the shoeless man was immediately arrested Monday. An Associated Press photographer heard what sounded like two gunshots outside the White House. Three uniformed Secret Service officers arrested a middle-aged man. The man was white, with dark hair, a blue shirt and white shorts. His white shoes lay on the ground near where the officer tackled him.

The incident happened just hours after at least one suspect opened fire inside the Washington Navy Yard, killing at least 12 people. The gunman was also killed.

Not to worry, me neither. Won't hurt my feelings. But this forum has turned more into an armchair media outlet then a gun hobby forum which is a shame. There is more bs here, redundant posts, etc., etc., etc... then educational material regarding guns!

But why not, since you are a certified instructor, blah blah blah, you put some of your effort into educating people about what this forum really is about instead of posting, oh, let's see.... What we all have access to like, CNN, Fox, AP, CNN, and other news outlets. Cause let's face it, if you have access to the internet or this forum, you are obviously not some Fudd with a shotgun and one eyed dog rocking on your front porch clueless of the world around us in the middle of bumfook no where.

Just saying....

Typos courtesy Apple...

Not to worry, me neither. Won't hurt my feelings. But this forum has turned more into an armchair media outlet then a gun hobby forum which is a shame. There is more bs here, redundant posts, etc., etc., etc... then educational material regarding guns!

But why not, since you are a certified instructor, blah blah blah, you put some of your effort into educating people about what this forum really is about instead of posting, oh, let's see.... What we all have access to like, CNN, Fox, AP, CNN, and other news outlets. Cause let's face it, if you have access to the internet or this forum, you are obviously not some Fudd with a shotgun and one eyed dog rocking on your front porch clueless of the world around us in the middle of bumfook no where.

Just saying....

Typos courtesy Apple...

+1

So the navy yard shooting isn't a worthy post? If I didn't post it someone else wouldn't have? I tent to disagree. Every other mass shooting since I've been a member was discussed on here. Yet when I post one now its a problem. They 3 of you can eat a d***. How's that.

This. And the random posting of links and articles has started again.

You see news stories as a problem. I see the problem as when someone questions "the official story" it gets attacked, locked or deleted. Unfortunately if I block you then you can still see my posts. Or I would have already have a nice blocked list going