iRescue

New Info: Navy Yard Nut Job used shotgun, 2 handguns - No AR15

Now, I take this with a grain of salt due to the fact that it's coming from the same people that got a lot of stuff wrong yesterday, but it seems like they are now walking back the claim the an AR 15 was used in the Navy Yard massacre. Says he used double barreled scatter gun and 2 handguns "the scary Glock variety" (sarc).

Source:

Anyone here think Piers Morgan will issue a correction?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Anyone here think Piers Morgan will issue a correction?

Wouldn't that be great!  But don't hold your breath waiting for it to happen.  He has some kind of bug up his ass about AR-15's.  I think he just likes to say stuff like that to piss off people like us, who otherwise wouldn't watch him.  

"However, federal law enforcement sources told CNN Tuesday that authorities have recovered three weapons from the scene of the mass shooting, including one -- a shotgun -- that investigators believe Alexis brought in to the compound. The other two weapons, which sources say were handguns, may have been taken from guards at the Navy complex."

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/17/us/ar-15-gun-debate/?hpt=hp_t1

I watched his rant yesterday with I believe Larry Pratt and John Lott.

He carried on about why we haven't banned ARs and how the nutjob was able to buy one in Virginia legally. The guess called him out on it saying that hasn't been confirmed and asked how he knew that. Piers ripped back at them saying it's fact it's fact.

this is why modern journalism has become the joke that it is. A news anchor gets on TV and adamantly says that something is fact when he has no basis or confirmation supporting his claim, and when the claim is completely busted he issues no retraction

All the news organizations made it a point to say he shot everyone with an AR, but now that that is wrong, Noone will mention the weapons.

All this goes the same for lawmakers (feinstein and the rest of them that got up yesterday and started with the BS)

He carried on about why we haven't banned ARs and how the nutjob was able to buy one in Virginia legally. The guess called him out on it saying that hasn't been confirmed and asked how he knew that. Piers ripped back at them saying it's fact it's fact.

this is why modern journalism has become the joke that it is. A news anchor gets on TV and adamantly says that something is fact when he has no basis or confirmation supporting his claim, and when the claim is completely busted he issues no retraction

All the news organizations made it a point to say he shot everyone with an AR, but now that that is wrong, Noone will mention the weapons.

All this goes the same for lawmakers (feinstein and the rest of them that got up yesterday and started with the BS)

+1

It was a high-capacity military-style double-barreled semi-automatic AR-15 shotgun (shoulder thing that goes up edition). He obtained it through the gun show "loophole."

(Lest the media take of this information in the course of a Google search, this statement is pure sardonic satire)

Sigh:

courtesy-dailynews.com_.jpg

" . . . made for murder." I took a survey, and 3/10 of my customers purchase the AR-15 for murder of some sort (government overthrow, domestic violence, "hate crimes," and crimes of affection). Another sixty percent want to "keep their little guns" just so they can feel cool blasting away from the hip like Rambo. The final ten percent shoot paper competively or murder our brothers in the animal kingdom (probably should have binned those results with in the general murder category).

The area between journalism and entertainment is getting more and more blurry.   Ratings > Facts.   

FBI confirms that the FBI confirms that there was no AR-15 involved.

Aaron Alexis used a shotgun, and likely liberated a pistol.

http://www.fbi.gov/washingtondc/press-releases/2013/remarks-as-prepared-for-delivery-by-assistant-director-in-charge-valerie-parlave-on-the-washington-navy-yard-shootings

The area between journalism and entertainment is getting more and more blurry.   Ratings > Facts.   

It's neither. It's political advocacy in it's purest form.

Brought to you today by the word, "Bias," which is absolutely offended to be mentioned in the same sentence as "press" or "journalism." Because those terms are orders of magnitude more despicable.

Still looks bad

Looks like the shotgun was an

AR-15 type and there a rumors that he was a white Afro American.

Looks bad for us coming on the heels of the Florida ahooting by a white Hispanic.

Mark my word

This is one of the few times they will back peddle. From here on the Ministry of Truth will take over and will give us the facts as they see them. The government/press will never be embarrassed again.

What I write today might be humor but in a few years it will be reality

FBI confirms that the FBI confirms that there was no AR-15 involved.

Aaron Alexis used a shotgun, and likely liberated a pistol.

http://www.fbi.gov/washingtondc/press-releases/2013/remarks-as-prepared-for-delivery-by-assistant-director-in-charge-valerie-parlave-on-the-washington-navy-yard-shootings

Now we just need all of the ar-15 makers to sue piers for defamation..