iCARRY

Blackhawk Sportster Modular Weapon Case

For those interested but don't like $14 shipping and need 9x18 ammo, they have 1000 Rounds  Brown Bear for $270. It's not a great deal, but since DOD placed large order, 9x18 is hard to find for better price. 

Total shipping comes to about $18 :D 

I would take 1. Ocean/Monmouth county. If someone orders 10 of them, it's $207.40 with FedEx shipping.

Seems like buying 5 is cheaper than buying 10.  Works out to be 20.52 with shipping for each bag when you buy 5.

It does not get cheaper until you buy 12.  It starts to drop below $20 each with shipping then.

Too bad this bag is kind of small for me.  I just measured my rifle and it's 37" in length.  I can probably fit it diagonally but then I would only be able to hold 1 rifle in it anyway.  I have a few bags that can hold one rifle already.  I was hoping for a soft bag that can actually hold 2 rifles.

I am going to have to measure mine. I have actually never done that. Not to worried about 2 rifles fitting. I would hook the other side up with a holster for handgun and a bunch of mag pouches for both guns. Maybe a first aid kit and a cleaning kit.

Too bad this bag is kind of small for me.  I just measured my rifle and it's 37" in length.  I can probably fit it diagonally but then I would only be able to hold 1 rifle in it anyway.  I have a few bags that can hold one rifle already.  I was hoping for a soft bag that can actually hold 2 rifles.

My AK-74 with welded muzzle brake is 37in - fits fine, just a little angle . 

I put converted Saiga 223 or AR-15 on another side and it works OK.

My AK-74 with welded muzzle brake is 37in - fits fine, just a little angle . 

I put converted Saiga 223 or AR-15 on another side and it works OK.

Now, I am interested if you can squeeze 2 rifles in there.  I wasn't sure if the other side was wide enough to stick another rifle.  Is the padding sufficient that the 2 rifles do not get banged up?

Now, I am interested if you can squeeze 2 rifles in there.  I wasn't sure if the other side was wide enough to stick another rifle.  Is the padding sufficient that the 2 rifles do not get banged up?

Yes, padding is good and over all quality is surprisingly good as far as I can tell. Much better than case I bought for $45 in LGS. 

Also it's kind of discrete (minus small black Blackhawk label). 

The only minus I can see is absence of pockets. But it has plenty of room for inside attachments.