Shawnmoore81

Since we can't have bayonets

A chainsaw would be the worst zombie weapon. You don't want to have to hack a zombie up and potentially get sprayed in the mouth with zombie guts. Now a spike bayonet such as the one on mosins would be great as all you need to do is destroy the brain which would be a quick stick and pull out with the spike. Nothing to hook on or break

A chainsaw would be the worst zombie weapon. You don't want to have to hack a zombie up and potentially get sprayed in the mouth with zombie guts. Now a spike bayonet such as the one on mosins would be great as all you need to do is destroy the brain which would be a quick stick and pull out with the spike. Nothing to hook on or break

not to mention the noise of a chainsaw vs the silence of a knife... I am with you however this does look cool~~ And its the lug that is "evil" so attach it to the rail Or duct it!!

^ I see you have put some thought into zombie killing lol. I did the same after reading world war z. Drew the line at underwater zombies though, couldnt handle the thought of that sh*t.

^ I see you have put some thought into zombie killing lol. I did the same after reading world war z. Drew the line at underwater zombies though, couldnt handle the thought of that sh*t.

Wwz was an alright book. The best zombie series is the plague of the dead trilogy by z.a. Recht, seriously everyone go read it

Always happy to get a book recommendation. I just ordered this for my kindle.

You will love it. I've read pretty much every zombie novel and that's at the top then is say patient zero by johnathan maberry(his entire joe ledger series is great but just the first book is about zombies) then probably wwz

Speaking of WW Z... I didnt read it YET but plan on it. I really REALLY liked the movie... something seriously spooky about fast zombies! They left it pretty open for a second movie what do you think!?

Havent seen the movie but from all accounts it was nothing like the book. To be honest it would be nearly impossible to make a movie like the book unless you had 6 hrs to watch and had multiple story lines.

Havent seen the movie but from all accounts it was nothing like the book. To be honest it would be nearly impossible to make a movie like the book unless you had 6 hrs to watch and had multiple story lines.

Rewatched it again last night. For being a 2hour or whatever movie it at least incorporated a lot of parts from the book and as I see it is just another individuals story from the zombie war but of course only a short part. The ending was slightly weak but didn't kill the movie

I will echo Blake's comments about the movie. I fell in love with the book years ago, and from the moment they released a one-sentence description of the movie's plot (Gerry Lane in a race against time to save the world) all of us book fans knee the movie would be In Name Only.

It could have an awesome interview documentary style with flashbacks, but it would have taken way more time. Probably could have been a trilogy, one film for each of the three acts in the book: but I admit, that would have been a huge undertaking and financially unreasonable for the expected return (as opposed to the big flashy action movie that does great at the box office)

Anyway, the Mosin would really shine in the zombocalypse.... but the round is just way bigger and heavier than it needs to be. Durable and reliable as all get out, tough enough to be used in hand to hand, the bayonet is great for piercing from afar, and bolt action is not a huge issue when going for headshots anyway. Of course, I'd still prefer a semiauto, but the Mosin is great for a sniper-on-the-watertower strategy against the horde of Zack.

Me not reading a zombie is a real problem with this country.

C'mon now, you know that's not what he meant. The problem is so many people not reading anything, not being interested in anything more then the briefest, most superficial of sound bites, as opposed to taking the time and effort to acquire real information before reaching a decision or forming an opinion.

By the way, I love your avatar. That episode was a rather poignant comment on where we are headed as a country; much like "Idiocracy". No wonder the studio tried to bury that movie!

Of course, it probably went right over the heads of the sound-bite loving, low information types..........