njplinker

.22lr at Cabelas 2100rds+ammo can for $99 shipped

Nice to see some reasonable pricing. Just placed my order and in stock as of 8:00 PM Monday. Limit 1 per customer. Free shipping with code 383REWARDS

Good luck.

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Federal-Champion-22-LR-Ammunition-with-Ammo-Can/1214791.uts?avad=48247_c503d597&WT.mc_id=al35987&rid=12&WT.tsrc=AFF

That was quick. gone within the hour.  I got lucky and just happened to see it on slickguns and placed my order within 15 minutes.  Posted it here immediately afterwards. I contemplated ordering another from a second account I have but figured that would be bad form (and bad Karma).  Hopefully my order goes through.

For those that think it's not a good deal, you are right it was cheaper pre-panic, but you can't even find it in stock now, and when you do it's often one box limit.  I think I got this as a deal for $79 but with a plastic ammo can (thats $19 a box) and I thought that was good....I think hoping for $16.99 a box again is a dream.  Plus no tax, gas or time involved here. 

still overpriced at 24.95 box if it were 40 gr would be better... last time i purchased this ammo i paid 16.00 box from grafs..

When was the last time you purchased it? I have some bulk packs from a couple years ago and they were $16.99 from cabelas in person.

Haven't seen the 40gr bulk packs in forever either.

Given what the dollar is doing in terms of commodities since that last purchase, and that bundled with a plastic ammo can they were about 17.80 per bulk pack, and that the steel ammo can right now will run you about $12-14 as a single, it's a pretty reasonable price.

When was the last time you purchased it? I have some bulk packs from a couple years ago and they were $16.99 from cabelas in person.

Haven't seen the 40gr bulk packs in forever either.

Given what the dollar is doing in terms of commodities since that last purchase, and that bundled with a plastic ammo can they were about 17.80 per bulk pack, and that the steel ammo can right now will run you about $12-14 as a single, it's a pretty reasonable price.

been about 1-1/2  years... few others on the forum also purchased.. i also did the cabela's deal 16.99 about 1 year ago and pmc 223 300 rnds for 99.00 in the same ammo can