Teky0101

PSL-54C AKA Romak 3

With match loads, you should be able to squeeze out 1 MOA out to 300 yards.  Keep in mind, it is not a dragunov, and was never designed for long range competition. 

It is essentially a stretched out AK platform.

They are damn good rifles and I hope they come back to reality price wise.  I miss mine.

They are cool rifles! I am thinking about upgrading the scope to a higher magnification but I really like the POS Scope recital design. Does anyone have any recommendations? I would really enjoy shooting this rifle at more than 200 yards though.

Why costumize a beautiful rifle? It's perfect the way it is.

But I am getting a bipod mount from a guy that sold a bunch already on which you won't have to do any customization and ruin its original look and the value.

How much and where?  I'm down for one.

I was looking on Gunbroker last night and they were running between $900-$1,200 roughly. I am also curious about the BiPod if you would not mind could you let me know where to order one. Also if anyone has some advice my foreend started to crack a bit when can I do to repair it?

I'm a fan.  :)

IMG_0817.jpg

From what I've read on the interwebs, the factory in Romania dismantled the tooling, and no longer manufactures parts for these, so whatever is out there in the market is it.  They were steadily raising in price before the current buying frenzy, although they did come down a little bit from their peak.

The only thing I'd like to do to mine is pick up a Rhinelands Arms replacement stock in walnut.  Something with a proper length of pull would make shooting it a bit nicer.

I'm a fan.   :)

IMG_0817.jpg

From what I've read on the interwebs, the factory in Romania dismantled the tooling, and no longer manufactures parts for these, so whatever is out there in the market is it.  They were steadily raising in price before the current buying frenzy, although they did come down a little bit from their peak.

The only thing I'd like to do to mine is pick up a Rhinelands Arms replacement stock in walnut.  Something with a proper length of pull would make shooting it a bit nicer.

I think I have the same couch as you - LOL

I definitely have the same rifle.

Im thinking of picking up another set of wood for mine. I forgot the website that has the complete buttstock, lower and upper handguard for less than $50 brand new. 

If I find the website I will post it. But if you search psl handguard or psl wood im sure you can find it

Im thinking of picking up another set of wood for mine. I forgot the website that has the complete buttstock, lower and upper handguard for less than $50 brand new. 

If I find the website I will post it. But if you search psl handguard or psl wood im sure you can find it

APEX guns usually has good deals on PSL stuff. 

i didnt want to push on any part of the barrel, or you can go the expensive route

versa pod bipod, $100 plus and drill the receiver, atleast the handguard is replaceable and cheap.

this is the other routepost-4964-0-72387600-1393908640_thumb.jpg

but the cheapest way is a shooters ridge mount through the vent at the bottom of the handguard