Sign in to follow this  
MongoX

Great big +1 to Steve at Monmouth Arms

Purchased my first firearm last night from Steve. :good:  

He was friendly, accommodating and took the extra time to go over the basics and answer beginner questions from a newbie.(I took a class back in May, hadn't touched a handgun since.) Highly recommend, and look forward to future business with him.  

gotta add a big +1 for steve as he hooked me up today with a pin and weld job on my new rifle. this was the first time i met him, but i'm sure it won't be the last.  very down to earth guy, super friendly, helpful and looking at the quality of his work on my pin/weld job...definitely a stickler for detail.  i was impressed.

+1 to all kudos to Steve!

Finally picked my CZ75 SP01 and M&P15 yesterday and already put several hundred rounds downrange the same day. I wasn't really expecting this transaction to be that friendly :-) Great place, great people.

I can say for sure that this was definitely NOT the last time I will be going through Steve to get firearms!

I concur. A1 all the way. Used his FFL services on handguns and AR lowers. I've even had him make my AR build NJ compliant. (Shaved bayonet lug, pinned stock, replaced muzzle brake and pinned)

No complaints and as always a great experience all around.