ogfarmer

Fall Stripers yet? Any reports

A few good-sized stripers were caught on the Doris Mae IV today. (Not mine, I only bagged a few nice blues.) Because of the wind and currents, it was pretty hard to keep the jigs near bottom. Although I was a day late, yesterday's bite was great.

Anxiously standing by! My family from the Vaterland all passed when I was young, way before I had a chance to learn how to cook anything from them.

Crap! I am never going to get this. My mom is coming for lunch next week and I will get cliff notes. But it will be "suggestions" until I stand there as she does it and write it down, as previously established.

She might do a Turducken this year for Thanksgiving so I'm obviously not going to screw with that. But it wouldn't be the first Rolladden Thanksgiving, so I might be able to talk people out of it if she tries to fall back on a gobbler.

Crap! I am never going to get this. My mom is coming for lunch next week and I will get cliff notes. But it will be "suggestions" until I stand there as she does it and write it down, as previously established.

She might do a Turducken this year for Thanksgiving so I'm obviously not going to screw with that. But it wouldn't be the first Rolladden Thanksgiving, so I might be able to talk people out of it if she tries to fall back on a gobbler.

Stripers? German Food? Threadjack?

???