Hello everyone,

I am a new FFL, but long time shooter and collector.

We are located at 3050 route 23 in Oak Ridge, NJ (West Milford twsp) 07438, phone  973-409-4631.

Transfers are $40 for one firearm including NICS and $10 for each additional gun on the same NICS.

We can order whatever you may be looking for at competitive prices, so let us know what you may be looking for.

Conveniently located on the way to Cherry Ridge range. Transfers and gun sales are done by appointment ( days,evenings and Saturdays will be possible). Ammo is available (AMMO IS NOW IN STOCK) Monday - Friday 7:30am - 5pm and Saturdays 8am-3pm (no Saturdays in winter).

We also buy used guns, collections and estates.

Give us a try for friendly service from a long time gun enthusiast.

EDIT: Want to add that we accept Debit and Credit Cards with NO EXTRA FEES  on transfers - Visa - Master Card - Discover.

Our online store:  http://oakridgefirearms.gearfire.com/

Tom is a great guy, has a ton of knowledge and info on all firearms a real collector which are the kind of guy's I like to

deal with. Met up with him over this past weekend and made a deal then had a nice chat about all things firearms. I would

not hesitate to try his services out.