Frank Rizzo

Cabelas Winchester M-22

Normally its 47.99+shipping. Its a good ammo.. my 15-22 loves it. But they paint the bullet so ur hands get covered in black paint. On a good note never had a failure to fire

Is that why they look like they are lead?  I always thought these were a scam because the box says copper plated but you look at them and see no copper on the bullet, it looks like just a lead bullet like Thunderbolts.  Is it that they are plated and THEN painted over the plating?

Is that why they look like they are lead? I always thought these were a scam because the box says copper plated but you look at them and see no copper on the bullet, it looks like just a lead bullet like Thunderbolts. Is it that they are plated and THEN painted over the plating?

Yea. Its "tactcal" lol

That's ridiculous.  I remember even the guy at Dick's who was showing it to me agreed it looked like they got the box wrong, looked to be full of lead bullets and not plated bullets.

Wonder if the paint comes off in flakes in the barrel, or if the copper plating is stained black somehow instead of painted.