Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

New hunter...

Recommended Posts

if your planning on going for ducks or geese, get your fed. waterfoul stamp now $15. last year I had to run around to different post offices until I found one. also you need nj waterfoul stamp $5 and a hip cert. $2 the last two you get when you get your license. be safe and stay dry.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...