blksheep

Arrived at Spikes Tactical....

Ok...I am typing this sitting by the pool. :) It was a small storefront attached to a big warehouse inside of an industrial area. I arrived promptly at 9am and welcomed inside by an employee. I looked around the small waiting/product area at all if their lowers both stripped and complete they had. A beautiful thing. Then on the back wall they had their complete rifles to be (wait for it NJ) held and fondled at YOUR leisure. They had some suppressors locked in a case and a lot of their comps to be had. I turned my attention the the flags and t-shirts and purchased a hat, t-shirt and some stickers. I resisted the temptation to purchase an upper and bring it back. It was worth the 1/2 drive from Orlando and would do it again. Everyone in the shop was extremely helpful and friendly.

Ok...I am typing this sitting by the pool. :) It was a small storefront attached to a big warehouse inside of an industrial area. I arrived promptly at 9am and welcomed inside by an employee. I looked around the small waiting/product area at all if their lowers both stripped and complete they had. A beautiful thing. Then on the back wall they had their complete rifles to be (wait for it NJ) held and fondled at YOUR leisure. They had some suppressors locked in a case and a lot of their comps to be had. I turned my attention the the flags and t-shirts and purchased a hat, t-shirt and some stickers. I resisted the temptation to purchase an upper and bring it back. It was worth the 1/2 drive from Orlando and would do it again. Everyone in the shop was extremely helpful and friendly.

Awesome man I'm site everyone here is really jealous I know I am. How was the pricing?

:drinks:

Because they are alot of work to machine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3vrWwRC7rc

Also made of a more expensive material (granted, less of it), with a more expensive finish, and chew up tooling faster. Not saying $90 is similar margin and as fair pricing as their lower, but there are increased costs to to consider in pricing. 

I did get one of the (discontinued) .22 uppers they sold running in FA but overall I don't see the hype about their products.

I still use it but it's a pain without a silencer. Unlike the conversion kits that just seem to work for most people.

After watching these videos I feel the urge to go play the boardwalk game with the air powered BB gun and the little red star.