Albanian

If she was drawn on or shot... how would you feel?

Now this was in New York, so chances of someone conceal carrying is incredibly low.

However from the reactions of the customers, they really seemed to believe this girl had "powers" and was going crazy. (assuming the customers weren't actors either)

What if conceal carry was allowed and someone had drawn on the girl and maybe even shot her? If a person really believed she was going crazy with telekenetic powers... it would be logical action in my opinion to draw a firearm (not shoot though). Personally I don't think I would have really thought she had "powers" and would have assumed it was performers or something.

I think legally, even if conceal carry was allowed, that it would be illegal to shoot since once a gun was drawn she would have stopped and said it was fake. Depends on if Stand Your Ground was in the state or not either.

No offense, OP, but your logic has so many holes in it that you are embarrassing yourself. 

I can't wait for the disciplinarians to let you have it. 

:popcorn:

The scenario you envision, where someone gets scared, draws their weapon, and proceeds to have a dramatic conversation only happens on TV.  No responsible CCW licensee is going to draw their piece simply because they are shocked or excited. 

Here's my opinion. I wouldn't stick around to find out what was going on. I don't believe people have powers like that. But the expression is "I gotta see it to believe it". So when I see the s**t starts flying.. See ya.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

No offense, OP, but your logic has so many holes in it that you are embarrassing yourself. 

I can't wait for the disciplinarians to let you have it. 

:popcorn:

The scenario you envision, where someone gets scared, draws their weapon, and proceeds to have a dramatic conversation only happens on TV.  No responsible CCW licensee is going to draw their piece simply because they are shocked or excited. 

Let me have it? No, it was a thought experiment basically. If someone "lets me have it" they would need to calm down. It is also easy to make assumption from your house safe and knowing something is fake.

Anyone entrusted with a firearm that exposed it at that time should loose the ability to carry.  Maybe even be locked up.

Yes, especially in the presence of a telekinetic!

It would not be a logical action.  Think through it--either this is real or it is a prank.

If it is real, I would take vlad's suggestion and get the hell out.  If you draw, she has your gun now; and if you shoot, who knows where that round is going, so it would be irresponsibile to shoot (remember, you are responsible for every round).

If it is a prank, well obviously there is no reason to draw--can you imagine the field day the antis would have with that?

Maybe you could surreptitiously throw something at her as an experimental observation to prove or disprove her powers.

Funny video. At this point my first thought really would be that it's a prank show. I would have thought I was on scare tactics. I used to watch that show a lot. They have situations where I could see a gun being drawn so I see your point. But as soon as anyone saw a gun they would stop the act. it would be hard to find a situation where they would have the right to shoot. But yes I can think of many episodes of scare tactics where drawing a gun would be justified. I don't know about this case, not really enough credible threat in my opinion.

Let me have it? No, it was a thought experiment basically. If someone "lets me have it" they would need to calm down. It is also easy to make assumption from your house safe and knowing something is fake.

It sounded to me like you were suggesting CCW might create a situation that would put the actress at risk.  If I misread your intent, you have my apologies. But, you post sure reads like that is your implication, and there is no basis for such a hypothesis. 

It sounded to me like you were suggesting CCW might create a situation that would put the actress at risk.  If I misread your intent, you have my apologies. But, you post sure reads like that is your implication, and there is no basis for such a hypothesis.

Oh no I meant that these "scare pranks" put the prankers at danger because of their actions. I only used this example because it is funny and recent. Sorry for the misunderstanding I didn't mean to imply that.

Oh no I meant that these "scare pranks" put the prankers at danger because of their actions. I only used this example because it is funny and recent. Sorry for the misunderstanding I didn't mean to imply that.

My apologies as well.  I agree with you now. 

You don't go around shooting people because they look crazy.

You do shoot them if they assault you to cause death or injury and you can't escape from it, or if they draw a firearm or other weapon on you (unless it's the police). 

No really, you generally shoot them because you are in reasonable fear of your life. Preferably before they have caused you significant harm. Since bad acting can't actually kill me, I wouldn't worry about it. However, assuming you bought this, the woman could reasonably be considered a potentially lethal hazard to everyone present. Not to mention being in a locale where you can use deadly force to prevent the rape, murder, maiming or crippling of another individual. I would argue that she was escalating rapidly from a situation that did not justify the degree of force used. 

Theoretically. Like I said, bad acting isn't fatal.