Tom-NJ2AS

Fireworks along pa turnpike

Fireworks are illegal in NJ and I will not contribute to law breakers

https://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF-8&q=fireworks+bristol+pa&fb=1&gl=us&hq=fireworks&hnear=0x89c14e16928f5495:0x3c17399162ebebd7,Bristol,+PA&ei=XLlWUtLQN-X_4APV2oHQAw&ved=0CLcBELYD

(heard good things about Intergalactic) not that I would buy illegal fireworks.

Fireworks are illegal in NJ and I will not contribute to law breakers

https://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF-8&q=fireworks+bristol+pa&fb=1&gl=us&hq=fireworks&hnear=0x89c14e16928f5495:0x3c17399162ebebd7,Bristol,+PA&ei=XLlWUtLQN-X_4APV2oHQAw&ved=0CLcBELYD

(heard good things about Intergalactic) not that I would buy illegal fireworks.

Being a NJ resident doesn't mean you cant buy fireworks. When you go to firework stands and such they ask for your nj license because they can sell to you, they cant sell to PA residents, bring them back to nj to set them off is illegal but if you set them off in PA your perfectly fine. He didnt say where he planned to set them off so hes all good.

Being a NJ resident doesn't mean you cant buy fireworks. When you go to firework stands and such they ask for your nj license because they can sell to you, they cant sell to PA residents, bring them back to nj to set them off is illegal but if you set them off in PA your perfectly fine. He didnt say where he planned to set them off so hes all good.

it was sarcasm....

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4

Being a NJ resident doesn't mean you cant buy fireworks. When you go to firework stands and such they ask for your nj license because they can sell to you, they cant sell to PA residents, bring them back to nj to set them off is illegal but if you set them off in PA your perfectly fine. He didnt say where he planned to set them off so hes all good.

BTW can't set them off in pa either need a permit from fire marshal

On the way home from the Outer Banks NC last week my wife and i stopped at a gas station in Virginia , as i looked over at the retail store they had signs all over saying Fireworks so i decided to go in and look around , well in the land of freedom they let people have a thing called personal responsability and allow them to purchase fireworks .... So i decided to grab a variety box , as i go up to the register my wife says , what are you nuts .... where are you gonna shoot them off ??? i said i dont know but i want them .... well the woman  behind the counter says , heck you can lightem off in your living room if ya like , hahahaha !!!!!!!!! I said see .......... the living room ..... WE LAUGHED ALL THE WAY HOME !!!!!!!!!!!  

BTW can't set them off in pa either need a permit from fire marshal

I don't know the PA rules, but a few times I have attended a friends BBQ in the Poconos, stopping at Phantom on the way on Rt 78 to pick up some pretty mortars the kids would like.  As was noted, the weird and nonsensical law allows exactly this scenario.

We were shooting off the mortars when the neighbor over on the next farm began responding with commercial-grade aerials.  Think Macy's 4th televised display quality stuff.  Nobody in town batted an eye.

Phantom has some good stuff, but they've gotten nutty about pricing the last couple of years.