MidwestPX

Any interest in a true 15rd PMAG?

Since the 20 rd mags won't be out to pin forever I'm definitely interested in cut down 30 rd ak pmags

Once the MOE AK PMAG is out, we'll work on it. I still have yet to find a cost effective way to manufacture 15/30 metal AK mags that I feel comfortable selling. The mags that we make, if you haven't noticed, probably have the most work done to them out of any modified mag to meet the idea of "permanently altered".

First round of these are now available: http://midwestpx.com/product_info.php?products_id=734

Because of how we're making them, we're making them in batches so unlike our other limited capacity offerings, these may go in and out of stock as we get them made.

The plan is to offer colors once we see how well the black ones sell.

midwest, why are you so good to us? is it because we give you lots of money or because you just feel sorry for us? and i will be placing an order for some of these bad boys in the next week or so.

I've got a soft spot for folks behind enemy lines.  I grew up in California and their asinine gun laws drew me to catering to their unique needs.  Kind of opened my eyes to a whole bunch of gun owners who are getting the short end of the stick not only by politicians but by other gun owners who sell stuff and won't work within the special confines of restrictive state laws.

I've got a soft spot for folks behind enemy lines.  I grew up in California and their asinine gun laws drew me to catering to their unique needs.  Kind of opened my eyes to a whole bunch of gun owners who are getting the short end of the stick not only by politicians but by other gun owners who sell stuff and won't work within the special confines of restrictive state laws.

a true gentleman. can i come to Missouri and work for you?

a true gentleman. can i come to Missouri and work for you?

You'd have to move again in under a year.  We're building a new facility just a couple miles from Brownells in Iowa.  The plan is to have 5K sq. ft. dedicated to retail and manufacturing/assembly.  On-site test firing of uppers, dedicated production lines for magazines, plus expanding the retail side of the business.  Right now, we're forced to stack inventory up as we've literally run out of floorspace which is driving alot of inefficiency.

Another big thanks Ty for supporting us and the hard work you put in engineering compliant items...I had a bad experince with a onljne shop who was advertising mags for my FNX 45 which are hard to find..they said they wont sell them to me because they wont support restricted states..i told them they're making the loyal gun owners suffer instead..basically told me to go scratch..

Another big thanks Ty for supporting us and the hard work you put in engineering compliant items...I had a bad experince with a onljne shop who was advertising mags for my FNX 45 which are hard to find..they said they wont sell them to me because they wont support restricted states..i told them they're making the loyal gun owners suffer instead..basically told me to go scratch..

Please tell us what retailer this is