Combat Auto

List Your Grievance!

This one.

Also i'm a young white male from a middle class family. Where's my handouts from the government? Equal rights for everyone but middle class working people is oh so equal!

Obamacare sucks

New Jersey gun laws suck

Certain aspects of this forum are starting to suck

I want money bitches and 22lr ammo

I would agree, being white and middle class certainly qualifies in today's environment.  Nothing, and I mean nothing, says you can't like affirmative action

+1

The Path can be such a $hitty experience and I'd imagine what bluefish sees is much much worse

Some nut, appeared homeless and was either very mentally ill, super wacked out on some substance got on the train from Newark a few weeks ago and was just flipping out during the heart of rush hour. Took his shoes off, was screaming and laughing at himself, spitting... Conductor called PA police after a few minutes of witnessing this display of psychosis. 2 officers were waiting at the square, but I think he slipped past the officers once the doors opened. It was pretty wild to say the least, I was shaken up enough to have my super ninja tactical pen at the ready. Gotta give credit to these officers for having to deal with these dregs. It must happen ALOT more than we see.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

My grievance?  Clowns like this:

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/groups-jointly-sponsor-guns-save-lives-day-on-newtown-anniversary-227246661.html

BELLEVUE, Wash., Oct. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Second Amendment Foundation, the Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms, and DefendGunRights.com announced today they will join together with other groups to sponsor Guns Save Lives Day on Dec. 14, the anniversary of the tragic Newtown, Conn., shootings "because crazy people, criminals and gun control extremists prefer unarmed victims."

"We are proclaiming Saturday, Dec. 14 as Guns Save Lives Day," said Alan Gottlieb, president of the Second Amendment Foundation and chairman of the Citizens Committee. "In the coming weeks, you can go to GunsSaveLivesDay.com and get updates on this open source national project that all freedom loving organizations are invited to be a part of."

In addition, GunsSaveLivesDay.com has an on-line petition for individuals to sign in support of the fundamental right to own a firearm for self-defense. There will be events and activities in all 50 states to counter the anticipated push by the gun prohibition lobby to exploit the anniversary of the Newtown tragedy to push their political agenda.

"The event is designed to counteract what certainly will be a day of activism and misinformation from the gun prohibition lobby," noted Larry Ward, founder of DefendGunRights.com. "We wanted to ensure that the public has the facts on gun rights and understand how many Americans stand with them in defense of Second Amendment rights."

"Americans are concerned about attempts to erode their gun ownership rights, and for good reason," Gottlieb said. "Our mission with Guns Save Lives Day is to assure them our groups are working day and night to thwart government gun-grabbers at every opportunity. We are going to show America that there is a good side to guns."

"The Founders understood what many modern-day politicians do not: that Americans are safer – from crime and tyranny – when they have the means to defend themselves," Ward added.

Americans protect themselves from violent crime with firearms up to two million times annually, by some estimates. Nearly half of those incidents occur away from home, demonstrating the effectiveness of concealed- and open-carry laws. In the majority of those cases, a shot is not even fired, but the presence of the firearm serves as a deterrent to violence.

"No one at Newtown should have been a victim," Gottlieb said, "and no one in the future should be victimized by laws that do not allow people to defend themselves."

The Second Amendment Foundation (www.saf.org) is the nation's oldest and largest tax-exempt education, research, publishing and legal action group focusing on the Constitutional right and heritage to privately own and possess firearms.  Founded in 1974, The Foundation has grown to more than 650,000 members and supporters and conducts many programs designed to better inform the public about the consequences of gun control. 

I'm tired of idiots like this making responsible gun owners look like retarded extremists. 

The PATH train. Specifically recent events such as:

I work at the WTC (well, 200 Liberty Street), and drive to Liberty State Park, then take the Liberty Ferry right to the WFC.  Takes 8 or so minutes, costs $5.  Parking is $7.  Cheapest and nicest commute I've ever had to NYC.  

I work at the WTC (well, 200 Liberty Street), and drive to Liberty State Park, then take the Liberty Ferry right to the WFC. Takes 8 or so minutes, costs $5. Parking is $7. Cheapest and nicest commute I've ever had to NYC.

I did this during Sandy aftermath.. Traffic on 78 was brutal.. I definitely felt my blood pressure up those weeks. It was nice to be in the car, and the ferry was awesome, but the bumper to bumper on 78 is maddening.

I did this during Sandy aftermath.. Traffic on 78 was brutal.. I definitely felt my blood pressure up those weeks. It was nice to be in the car, and the ferry was awesome, but the bumper to bumper on 78 is maddening.

You must be leaving after me.  At 6:30am there is only 80mph traffic, with a slight delay merging onto the bridge in Bayonne right before 14A.  15 minutes earlier, there is no delay at all.  

You must be leaving after me. At 6:30am there is only 80mph traffic, with a slight delay merging onto the bridge in Bayonne right before 14A. 15 minutes earlier, there is no delay at all.

You're getting me thinking... If I was to make the 730 ferry from LSP, how bad would the traffic be? Hopping on 78 from 142a on Parkway. I should rent a car one week and do it for shits and giggles.

Mcbether... are you being serious?

My grievances/list of things I don't like include..

Foreign Cars

the Metric System

the New York Rangers

student loans

Affirmative Action

job interviews

Japanese Pickup trucks 

people who don't know how to drive/load vehicles

Thermodynamics

Land Surveying 

Apple products

Coyotes

Corona

Heineken

China

Kids

Will find more..

Mcbether... are you being serious?

My grievances/list of things I don't like include..

Affirmative Action

Will find more..

HAHA I just wrote a sociology paper on that and EEO end result total reverse discrimination, and minorities in better schools failed out more since they should not have been there academically to begin with.

Given we are in a new era of Grievance (A Grievance Society) - I mean it seems "everyone" has a complaint, or has been done wrong by some group or somebody, or is owed something by somebody, I thought it might be fun/interesting to list our grievances...

I can say with fair certainty that nobody owes me anything and all of my problems are either of my own making or otherwise still my responsibility.