bhunted

For all you Zombie Hunters, your day has come!

I know this is not gun related, but never the less, you Zombie hunters may just get your chance to hunt real ones.. (well, maybe not really but)..

Some idiots, mostly in Russia, now entering the US, has developed a drug being called the Zombie drug where it eats away your skin.

Wait till you see some of the ingredients. It simulates heroin highs but at a third the price. Sick people! Video shows the effects... yeesh!

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/us/2013/10/11/erin-dnt-rowlands-krokodil-drug-comes-from-russia-to-u-s-.cnn.html

I was just re diving some education on this the other day. Krokidel has gasoline, terpentine and some other nasty stuff used in it. It converts to a heroin like drug in the body and causes a prolonged high. The combination of toxens eats away at the flesh. Some of the pictures I have seen include a person who's forearm lacked all its flesh, just radius and ulna exposed to the air. The hand and upper arm were still intact. This was a living person.

The drug has been popular in Siberia for years, there have been a few confirmed cases in Arizona; some more suspected cases in the southwest. It isn't near us yet.

As a paramedic I've got some training on how to deal with people who are high on this and other drugs. One of the statements was "be mindful the limb could break off as the drug causes bone necrosis".

On a similar note: also closer to home. Mixed drugs are becoming more and more common. We have heard of the heroin mixed with other depressants "strong heroin causes more deaths" but also LSD, coke, bath salta and others are being mixed with other stimulants causing people to be extremely hyper and delerious "Excited Delerium". There is no talking to or calming down of these patients, heavy sedation is necessary.

Watch your rump, even the junkies don't know what they're taking.

I won't post pics but Google krokidel the pictures are horrific.

Fox News said there have been at least 3 cases in Chicago reported this week. This drug is 1/5 the cost of heroin so it is inevitable that this drug becomes as common as crack.

Who is John Galt?

I am so excited I figured out how to change my signature.

That's why I posted the link. It has live shots... People are crazy and bargaining with their lives even more so with cheaper forms of their addictions.

Sick bastoids!

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

I freakin' love drugs like this! All drugs should do this to people and people should be as to do as much drugs as they want with the following conditions:

No public assistance, no insurance, no welfare, no medical care (unless you can pay the full amount yourself put of your pocket), you are responsible for any crimes you commit while high and being under the influence becomes an aggravating factor in any crime, you are rendered sterile, and any kids you already have are taken away from you. You can drive until the first time you are caught driving under the influence, then your DL is taken away and the State buys your car from you at market value - less court costs and payments due for any damages caused by your MVA.

Agree to these conditions and you are issued ID that says you and do as much drugs as you want and not get arrested. Get caught doing drugs without having agreed to the previous conditions, then your consent to those conditions is implied and then enforced.

the scary part is this can be sold as heroin so the user may no know...

No, they know. It's selling point is 1/3rd the price of street heroin. When they can't get heroin, they get this crap.

Typos courtesy Apple...

I just like the fact that using HE's depiction, throw in they also become zombies. One more step, legalize deadly use of machetes, cross-bows, hatchets, whatever it takes to put down your average zombie. Think of the fun while we sterilize the planet of zombie druggies. Lmao!.

Typos courtesy Apple...

I freakin' love drugs like this! All drugs should do this to people and people should be as to do as much drugs as they want with the following conditions:

No public assistance, no insurance, no welfare, no medical care (unless you can pay the full amount yourself put of your pocket), you are responsible for any crimes you commit while high and being under the influence becomes an aggravating factor in any crime, you are rendered sterile, and any kids you already have are taken away from you. You can drive until the first time you are caught driving under the influence, then your DL is taken away and the State buys your car from you at market value - less court costs and payments due for any damages caused by your MVA.

Agree to these conditions and you are issued ID that says you and do as much drugs as you want and not get arrested. Get caught doing drugs without having agreed to the previous conditions, then your consent to those conditions is implied and then enforced.

Only problem is the liberal tree huggers that will say, "Awwwwwe, look at the poor little zombies! We can help them. Just show them love and give them hugs"... All the while they are stealing money for their habits, driving illegally which they do already and mugging people for their cash.

--- Then! Put them down like the zombies they are! Muhahaha...

Typos courtesy Apple...

Only problem is the liberal tree huggers that will say, "Awwwwwe, look at the poor little zombies! We can help them. Just show them love and give them hugs"... All the while they are stealing money for their habits, driving illegally which they do already and mugging people for their cash.

--- Then! Put them down like the zombies they are! Muhahaha...

Typos courtesy Apple...

And then they will all vote for us...

Heroin is so cheap in Nj, that I don't see people buying it here. When a deck of heroin is only $5, its hard to get cheaper than that, as opposed to other parts of the country where that same deck of heroin is $20

Maybe so, but getting the zombie crap at a third of the cost means more for the buck. Even druggies are frugal when shopping. "Like hey man, how much of that sh't can I get for $5 dude" comes to mind...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2