bhunted

For all you Zombie Hunters, your day has come!

Maybe so, but getting the zombie crap at a third of the cost means more for the buck. Even druggies are frugal when shopping. "Like hey man, how much of that sh't can I get for $5 dude" comes to mind...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, but keep in mind when they say cheaper, they mean about 1/3 of the price, which would put it about $3-4 at least if you aren't talking big shipping areas on the east coast. Maybe up to $6-7 if you are talking middle of the country.  It's also metabolized rapidly (it's desomorphine), and your high lasts about 60-90 minutes. Heroin is 4-8 hours. I also suspect that the floor to pricing of desomorphine in the US is kind of high due to the fact you can't get OTC meds with codeine in them, and thus you are paying a premium for illegal ingredients. You also can't whip up a batch DIY style like you can making shaker meth (it's more like meth lab meth) Per hour of high, heroin is cheaper here. Not to mention that what they are likely actually making is a witches brew of codeine, dihydrocodeine phosphate, hydrochloric acid, red phosphorous, and various salts of both. Then cause the stuff is corrosive like meth, and you need a fix every couple of hours, you rot out your veins and then start doing skin pops, which will give you some nice skin issues you won't heal from over time, and once again add the corrosive leftovers and you mess yourself up. 

Now you go into chicago or detroit where the heroine is a lot less pure, costs more per hour of high, and canada isn't that far away with OTC meds with codeine in them, and you may have more of a problem. 

For $5, you can get a hit of heroin, or a hit of krokodil and a cup of coffee maybe. Most of the news with cases being tagged as krokodil are in the middle of the country where the heroine is stepped on hard and expensive to boot, and you have a meth industry looking for something that is less open to DIY  processes. 

Ummmm, ok? It's scary you know too much about this. Yeesh... :) Drugs are bad... Mkay? Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD Typos courtesy Apple...

As your body grows bigger

Your mind grows flowers

It's great to learn

'Cause knowledge is power!

Tell me you're old enough to remember THAT! :)

I freakin' love drugs like this! All drugs should do this to people and people should be as to do as much drugs as they want with the following conditions:

No public assistance, no insurance, no welfare, no medical care (unless you can pay the full amount yourself put of your pocket), you are responsible for any crimes you commit while high and being under the influence becomes an aggravating factor in any crime, you are rendered sterile, and any kids you already have are taken away from you. You can drive until the first time you are caught driving under the influence, then your DL is taken away and the State buys your car from you at market value - less court costs and payments due for any damages caused by your MVA.

Agree to these conditions and you are issued ID that says you and do as much drugs as you want and not get arrested. Get caught doing drugs without having agreed to the previous conditions, then your consent to those conditions is implied and then enforced.

outstanding! I like the way you think sir!!

I freakin' love drugs like this! All drugs should do this to people and people should be as to do as much drugs as they want with the following conditions:

No public assistance, no insurance, no welfare, no medical care (unless you can pay the full amount yourself put of your pocket), you are responsible for any crimes you commit while high and being under the influence becomes an aggravating factor in any crime, you are rendered sterile, and any kids you already have are taken away from you. You can drive until the first time you are caught driving under the influence, then your DL is taken away and the State buys your car from you at market value - less court costs and payments due for any damages caused by your MVA.

Agree to these conditions and you are issued ID that says you and do as much drugs as you want and not get arrested. Get caught doing drugs without having agreed to the previous conditions, then your consent to those conditions is implied and then enforced.

Cool, can we do this with Alcohol and Tobacco too. I don't drink or smoke, and frankly in terms of health tobacco is pretty awful, and in terms of public harm alcohol couldn't be better designed to be #1 as one of the primary features is increasing punishment suppressed behavior. 

I wonder when it will make its way to the east coast?

I'm sure it has landed in NYC and maybe a couple of other cities already.  They just haven't had a reported case or a hospital diagnoses yet.  Before all the extra effects kick in, the heroin addicts are just thinking they got a good deal. 

Cool, can we do this with Alcohol and Tobacco too. I don't drink or smoke, and frankly in terms of health tobacco is pretty awful, and in terms of public harm alcohol couldn't be better designed to be #1 as one of the primary features is increasing punishment suppressed behavior. 

I agree completely.  People are always quick to say that drug users shouldn't receive public assistance but cigarette smokers and alcohol users should be in the same exact boat.  Both have been proven to be detrimental to your health (each more so than marijuana in plenty of studies).  

The only case that can be made for alcohol are the studies which show a slight benefit to heart health when red wine is enjoyed sparingly.  However, I seriously doubt many of us on this firearms site sip Pinot Noire to wind down after a day at the range.