Targetpractice

New Jersey Gun Exchange on facebook

May I make a suggestion

When it comes to Facebook pages like that you are better off with a group. If anyone else except for the actual page posts something it doesn't show up on the wall. It'll be in the "posts by others" area. There are a couple groups like this going. If you send me a request I can add you.

Facebook is an excellent tool for organizing and getting people together.

That said, the risk you run is that they could shut you down at a moment's notice and you have zero recourse.

Is that all? Do me a favor and shut me down. Not for nothing, but there are a lot more pressing issues with that online crap hole than that.

I currently got one testicle and one toe out the door as is. Only hanging on for few long distant friends and relatives.

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

I totally understand that it isnt for everyone. your choice if you want to join or not. As to being shut down? there are a ton of gun sales pages on facebook. slickguns is a prime example

No, I was referring to go ahead, shut me down. They claim everything you post and constantly change the rules jeopardizing your privacy. They are getting too close to the line of being no better than the government.

Typos courtesy Apple...

There are hundreds of gun sale Facebook groups, I belonged to about 5 of them. Sold 2 pistols on FB and a lot of accessories this way.

I'd like to be included in a Jersey gun sale page.

People talk about the Internet and privacy a lot. It's like this; If you don't want something viewable online, don't write or post it, period.

No, I was referring to go ahead, shut me down. They claim everything you post and constantly change the rules jeopardizing your privacy. They are just as bad the government, in fact, often working with them.

Typos courtesy Apple...

Edited  :) 

Edited :)

Lol, yea right? They suck... Unfortunately my distant family uses it so I'm stuck with it. It does come in handy as mentioned for group pages, companies, etc.

But I still hate TDB though.

Typos courtesy Apple...