Sign in to follow this  
NYMetsFan86

Taurus 809 Night Sights?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By michael ruscingno
      Great shape! Taurus g2c 9mm with stainless steel slide. All condition shown in photos, pretty good condition! https://imgur.com/a/9ldPfTH (Photo album) 

asking $150 bucks plus buyer responsible for transfer. 

comes with two 10 round mags.

willing to meet local to ridgewood NJ Bergen, Passaic county areas, at FFL. Also comfortable with shipping at buyers expense 
    • By Maksim
      One of the guns I recently got in for testing is the Taurux TX22.
      I was drawn to it by the decent to good reviews I saw and that it is a 16+1 capacity and had an option for a threaded barrel.  Yes yes, sorry Jersey folks!
      Have about 200 or so rounds through the gun right now of various ammo, Winchester and Federal bulk packs, CCI mini mags and Remington Standard velocity.  
      Really awesome and no problems hitting steel at 25 yards or so.
      The big thing for me however is that it is a "standard size" plastic fantastic pistol and has a really nice trigger.
      All of that for under $300!  
      Not sure of the long term longevity but so far... am quite impressed.
      Let me know if you want to check it out and I figure the video will be out in a month or so.
    • By AugustWest
      Hello everyone I was wondering if any Glock owners could give me advice for the following:

Due to eye strain I want to get larger sights for my Glock handgun , can you recommend any that have worked well for you.

Also I am in South jersey and would need someone to install the sights, is this something a typical gun shop can do or is there anyone specific you can recommend.

Thank you for any advice.
    • By Jag07
      I recently purchased an FNX 45. Still have yet to shoot the damn thing but work makes it difficult to get the time. It's a sin to leave it there I know. It will have its day( days). 

To give some background before the question:
      I have been practicing some dry fire drills to check my stance, grip, trigger pull and sight alignment. I was taught that I should have both eyes open, focus on the front sight and obviously line up the dots. Now my issue is that the stock sights are white up front and white in back. I noticed that I at times will mistake which is the front sight when I practice pressing the gun out from my chest ( half practicing a draw from holster maneuver).

Finally for the question:
      Has anyone tried to color the front sight a different color to make it easier to distinguish from the rear sight? And if so, details of paint, color etc would be appreciated. Oh, and it you thought it was a waste of time or ruined your sight picture. Thanks.

KCCO