Malsua

Castigo Cay - Kindle - Free for 3 days

I've updated the Title to reflect this week's book.

--------------

This week's book his his last.  Castigo Cay.  

Here are his words.

Okay, my last novel, "Castigo Cay," is in the Kindle store on a free run today through Wednesday. It's a departure from the characters and situations in the Enemies Trilogy, but it's still a look forward at a crumbling, semi-dystopian America. The main character is Dan Kilmer, a thirty-something former Marine scout/sniper who is trying to live as a free man in a world that is anything but free.

This is the last novel I have written. Over the past six weeks I've put all of my titles on Kindle free runs. I have nothing left in the inventory, and in a short while I'm going to drop off the net and go sailing. This also means that if anybody wants a signed, printed book, they shouldn't wait too long.

http://www.amazon.com/Castigo-Cay-Matthew-Bracken-ebook/dp/B004Z2CYLC/ref=pd_sim_kstore_4

---------

These are pretty good books and Matt Bracken(a.k.a. Travis McGee) has put the first second  third of the 3 in the trilogy on Amazon for a free download. 

Here he is in his own words on arfcom

I'm going to put my first novel, "Enemies Foreign And Domestic," into the Kindle free library for four days starting Monday the 14th.
The following Monday the 21st, I'm going to do it again with my 2nd novel, Domestic Enemies: The Reconquista.
Then the Monday after that on the 28th, I'll do it with my third novel, "Foreign Enemies And Traitors."
Time is getting short, and there is no point in holding them back.
If they are going to make an impact outside of the "choir," the time is now.
Thanks,
Matt Bracken AKA Travis McGee here on Arfcom.

http://www.amazon.com/Castigo-Cay-Matthew-Bracken-ebook/dp/B004Z2CYLC/ref=pd_sim_kstore_4

I read it, Enemies foreign and domestic a year or 2 ago when he released it for free the 1st time --  couldn't put it down --  it's on par with Lights Out

I'll certainly take advantage of the next 2 in the series when they come out

If you haven't read it do so -- even if you don't like to read, which is me --  It's free, you have nothing to lose --  It certainly puts different thoughts into some of the things that have happened lately

Thanks for posting this...

I read it, Enemies foreign and domestic a year or 2 ago when he released it for free the 1st time -- couldn't put it down -- it's on par with Lights Out

I'll certainly take advantage of the next 2 in the series when they come out

If you haven't read it do so -- even if you don't like to read, which is me -- It's free, you have nothing to lose -- It certainly puts different thoughts into some of the things that have happened lately

Thanks for posting this...

Great books. I also recommend "The Bracken Anthology," which is a collection of his essays. It's available for download at Amazon pretty cheap.

Today, Matt Bracken released the 2nd of his enemies trilogy on Amazon for free on Amazon.  Next Monday he will release the third.

Domestic Enemies - The Reconquista

http://www.amazon.com/Domestic-Enemies-Reconquista-Trilogy-ebook/dp/B0050K0GD6/ref=sr_1_5?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1382356118&sr=1-5&keywords=matt+bracken

The Third and final book is out today.  If you have not read them, they represent a dark picture of what our country might look like if government continues to run amok, trampling on our rights as enshrined in the Bill of Rights.  They are also page turners and fun to read.

Foreign Enemies And Traitors

http://www.amazon.com/Foreign-Enemies-Traitors-Trilogy-ebook/dp/B0056NOFKM/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1382967604&sr=8-6&keywords=matt+bracken

So I gave Castigo Cay a try, and I can tell you it is MUCH better written then the second 2 volumes of the "Enemies" series. He must have gotten better editors. Stephen Hunter it ain't, but it's an enjoyable read so far.  

Volume 2 of Enemies is the worst of the 3 by far.  I've not read Castigo Cay yet, but I should in the next month or so.

So I gave Castigo Cay a try, and I can tell you it is MUCH better written then the second 2 volumes of the "Enemies" series. He must have gotten better editors. Stephen Hunter it ain't, but it's an enjoyable read so far.  

Just started Castigo, so far so good.

Stephen Hunter - The Day Before Midnight! Damn that was an awesome book!