alec.mc

most addicting game ever

ok, i now have all the upgrades..   just waiting for mo' money to be made so i can get the meth star..  long way to go though... only at 330 billion..   how can i make money faster?  (short of continuing to buy more master dealers)

I'm at almost 38 trillion.. just buy master dealers.  i have 10,000 of them.. or just wait 

buy a bunch of trailers (20 or 25) and hire the requisite number of crackheads, That;ll get you the "cleaning up the streets" achievement.

Also, selling off everything gets you the "back to basics" achievement. That one is best done early, when all you own is 1 trailer.

Aaand .. I'm finished. I have everything (except all achievements which I don't care about) max dealers, 12b/s, 1000T of meth/s, all upgrades. all hires, etc.

I'm pretty much in the same boat, got everything, making more money then I can even pronounce.

after 20 achievements you get a super chemist.  it makes your meth purity go up.. you can go as high was you want.  i was at 123%.. its like a game and if you miss a click it goes back down to 85% you can click as many as you want.  you have to match two spinning balls for it to go up. pretty cool. 

Allright I'm making around 10,794,470,000g of meth a second on 20 Planet of the Meths at a steady 85%. Still haven't gotten the 20 achievements yet so I can go even crazier but I've topped out at 12.6 billion dollars. per second. Basically the game has plateaued but it's still fun to keep it running and watch the astronomical numbers in the morning.

Mike

anyone know what the corrupt cop does? i dont understand why youd pay 500 000 to stop your dealers?

http://drmeth.com/index.php?r=72765217213822377673

thats my link for anyone who hasnt gotten addicted yet this will help me get an achievement.

anyone know what the corrupt cop does? i dont understand why youd pay 500 000 to stop your dealers?

it allows you to start and stop your dealers in case you are selling more than you're making

http://drmeth.com/index.php?r=72765217213822377673

thats my link for anyone who hasnt gotten addicted yet this will help me get an achievement.