Blake

1000rds Sellier & Bellot 9mm 115gr ammo $242 shipped

Thanks Blake!

Ordered..... mine was $253.98 (with coupon) shipped.

I shoulda posted its 242 shipped if you have the membership.  If you sign up for the $25 membership it gives you free shipping though plus you can use the coupon I posted.  

Also should have said the coupon code I posted gives you a $15 gift certificate they send in the mail in a week or two.  

I shoulda posted its 242 shipped if you have the membership.  If you sign up for the $25 membership it gives you free shipping though plus you can use the coupon I posted.  

Also should have said the coupon code I posted gives you a $15 gift certificate they send in the mail in a week or two.  

No worries, good price without the membership anyway! 

Liked the price but wondered if it was any good, but since I saw you guys grab some so did I - $242 shipped - nice!

I ran a couple of hundred rounds of this through my M&P and it was cleaner than alot of other stuff.  So yeah... good ammo for a great price & delivered to your door....worth it for sure.

S&B is good stuff...   very good price

I ran a couple of hundred rounds of this through my M&P and it was cleaner than alot of other stuff.  So yeah... good ammo for a great price & delivered to your door....worth it for sure.

I could have sworn reading that this ammo has overly hard primers. I take it that you disagree?

I grabbed this about 830 this AM but had a anxious dog and was getting late for work, felt bad not posting it. Glad Blake did! I was just wondering about the S&B white box? Used to be green, Its good stuff, am hoarding a bunch also :)

Let's hope we all actually get the stuff.  I had ordered some .22LR from them back in May that I totally forgot about.  When I placed today's order I checked my account and see it is now scheduled to ship on November 5th.

actually it is S&B

Herter's® Select-Grade 9mm Ammunition with Dry-Storage Box

Loaded by Sellier & Bellot, one of the world’s oldest, most-respected manufacturers known by shooters worldwide for quality and consistency. High-quality powders, bullets, primers and brass cases ensure the performance, reliable feeding and consistent accuracy serious shooters demand.  This new-manufacture, reloadable ammo is ideal for practice, target shooting and training. It’s loaded with 115-grain FMJ bullets. Purchase in bulk quantities to enjoy substantial savings, and get a new dry-storage box with every bulk buy.

While I can't 100% confirm it was the ammo, S&B is the ONLY one (so far, after ~750 rounds of various brands) that caused two FTE's in my Ruger SR9.

First FTE (horizontal stove-pipe) was solved with a Tap/Rack/Bang, but the second (about 5 shots later) was a double feed that required additional effort.

I still have some that I'll use up at the range.  It's not yet on my "do not buy" list, but I'd personally look for other brands first.