Blake

1000rds Sellier & Bellot 9mm 115gr ammo $242 shipped

Mine arrived today. Love these super compact boxes. Also interesting is each brass case is inked with " 9x19 S&B"

Czech this out for the story on this particular ammo, looks like they are protos/overruns from an S&B Saudi contract:

http://iaaforum.org/forum3/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=14989&p=106573&hilit=S%26B+MIC+9mm#p106573

Wow its 8:55am and FedEx just came and dropped my order off at the front door.  How did I know this?  Well one of my dogs told me.  They did not even ring the bell, just plunked the ammo by the front door.

Wow its 8:55am and FedEx just came and dropped my order off at the front door.  How did I know this?  Well one of my dogs told me.  They did not even ring the bell, just plunked the ammo by the front door.

Yup, Same thing happened to my wife yesterday...the dogs went ape-shiz and a box appeared.   No bell ringing either,  but at least they ship it in a nondescript box.  Man lets hope they run that deal again soon.