dman2112

P2P Chester township. Just passed the 30 day mark. And counting

Why does it take so long and it's the only state in the union that does? The usual Jersey work ethic or just so screwed up process wise it just takes so much manual intervention?

I can't even get a CO for my new kitchen ( but they were able to send the new tax bill) either

What a dysfunctional state of troglodytes this is.

The law is 30 days. Anything over is BS. I guess you never lived in another state

Unfortunately the activist judges on our courts have ruled that this law is not worth the paper it is printed on.  They have stated that it would not be in the communities best interest to issue a permit before all information is available.  Courts should not be allowed to subvert legislative intent.

The law is 30 days. Anything over is BS. I guess you never lived in another state

LOL.

I've already passed 100-days mark waiting for my FID and apparently this is not the worst case at all.

Just curious if I have to specifically abandon my application when I finally move out of here (hopefully very soon), or just leave it as is and not say anything to PD? :-)

Week 9. Time to make an appointment with the chief on Monday

Took me 10 weeks but only because I pushed and wrote an email to the mayor at about week 4. Try it. Cant hurt. Sparta told me 3-4 months when I applied for my FID and 2 P2P's initially.

I applied for 3 more P2P's on Oct 28th and my references didnt even get contacted yet. Sparta PD had contacted them within the first week the first go so I dont get it. I even called the admin lady who works all the paperwork at the PD who I got to know some and left her a voicemail. No call back.

I got 2 pistols and a 22lr conversion kit for one of them so Im not so anxious as I was the first go but I do have a special order Sig P226 Stainless Elite (my avatar) waiting for me at my FFL that came in early I really want to pickup.